Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › 3rd Annual Austin, Texas Spring Meet - March 2nd, 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3rd Annual Austin, Texas Spring Meet - March 2nd, 2013 - Page 31  

post #451 of 774
Well the whole history is that the HD800s didn't used to be $1500. They were like $1200-1300 and Colorware was selling custom versions for $1500. Sennheiser raised the price on the HD800 to $1500 and Colorware kept their price the same. It's still possible to get standard HD800s for $1100-1200 if you know who to ask, but the Colorware version is really not a bad deal if you like custom stuff.
post #452 of 774

I see pink hd800's in my future  wink_face.gif

post #453 of 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsanderson View Post

I see pink hd800's in my future  wink_face.gif
best valentine's present ever!
post #454 of 774

I'm in.  I live in Longview and have been looking for an excuse to get down to Austin.

post #455 of 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdevin View Post

I'm in.  I live in Longview and have been looking for an excuse to get down to Austin.

 

Pink HD800's would be a great excuse for someone in Longview to visit Austin!

 

Update:  No offense intended, but I realize now that it would appear I was stereotyping the residents of both Longview and Austin, when I was really just playing with the sequence of posts, immediately above...

 

Mike


Edited by zilch0md - 2/14/13 at 10:09am
post #456 of 774

Finally got the heads up that my weekend is free! Thanks to a super generous offer from a native Austinian, have confirmed I will be attending. <:

 

Excited for this one!

post #457 of 774
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HideousPride View Post

Finally got the heads up that my weekend is free! Thanks to a super generous offer from a native Austinian, have confirmed I will be attending. <:

 

Excited for this one!

You and Dave might have to fight over the couch but you'll both sleep semi comfortably. :) My apartment is like a home for wayward Head-fiers.

post #458 of 774

None taken.  If you've been to Longview, you would know that any reason to get out of town is a good one!

post #459 of 774

I can bring an HP-P1 as well as an ALO Audio Mk3-b portable amp if anyone is interested.  I have a pair of LCD-2.2s, some ie80s and Ultrasone Pro 900s--all of which I can bring also. 

post #460 of 774
Thread Starter 

Sounds great, I'll put you on the gear list. I'd like to hear the MK3 as I really liked the mk2. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdevin View Post

I can bring an HP-P1 as well as an ALO Audio Mk3-b portable amp if anyone is interested.  I have a pair of LCD-2.2s, some ie80s and Ultrasone Pro 900s--all of which I can bring also. 

post #461 of 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Sounds great, I'll put you on the gear list. I'd like to hear the MK3 as I really liked the mk2. 

 

 

I'd like to hear the Mk3 as well. I almost bought one before I got a National. 

post #462 of 774
I'll be going with gopanthersgo, I guess I will bring my JVC HA-S500 as well.
post #463 of 774
Call me panthers-kun... tongue.gif
post #464 of 774
Thread Starter 

beerchug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard24get View Post

I'll be going with gopanthersgo, I guess I will bring my JVC HA-S500 as well.
post #465 of 774
I didn't see an sr-009 or 007 in the list... Will one be there?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › 3rd Annual Austin, Texas Spring Meet - March 2nd, 2013