Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › 3rd Annual Austin, Texas Spring Meet - March 2nd, 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3rd Annual Austin, Texas Spring Meet - March 2nd, 2013 - Page 15  

post #211 of 774
Thread Starter 

I've hit my daily PM limit for the day so any PMs addressing me directly will be responded to tomorrow. Just glad I had enough for the mass PM. :D

post #212 of 774

Just saw the PM. I'm down for sure. Had a great time last go around (even though I had a limited amount of time)

 

Heres a list of what I can bring. If anyone see's something they want to try I'll go ahead and bring it, but otherwise I wont bring many of the redundant items.

 

-STAX Lambda with SRM-1 Energizer.

-TeraDak NOS DAC

-M-stage (class A bias)

-M-stage DAC

-Woo Audio WA6

-LCD 2's, 650's 600's, D5000's.


Edited by nmxdaven - 1/8/13 at 11:49am
post #213 of 774
Thread Starter 

I'd like to at least see all the Dynamics and the WA6.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmxdaven View Post

Just saw the PM. I'm down for sure. Had a great time last go around (even though I had a limited amount of time)

 

Heres a list of what I can bring. If anyone see's something they want to try I'll go ahead and bring it, but otherwise I wont bring many of the redundant items.

 

-STAX Lambda with SRM-1 Energizer.

-TeraDak NOS DAC

-M-stage (class A bias)

-M-stage DAC

-Woo Audio WA6

-LCD 2's, 650's 600's, D5000's.

post #214 of 774

I won't be bringing but a small and modest amount of gear: Hifiman HE-400, Westone 3, JDS Labs Cmoy, Fiio E11 and a Yulong U100 DAC

 

I will also be able to pay tomorrow : )


Edited by Audie - 1/8/13 at 12:05pm
post #215 of 774

Payment sent.

 

Main Rig:

Lavry DA11 -> SPL Phonitor -> HD800

 

Other equipment (may not bring unless there is specific interest in the components)

Sony MDR CD3000

Audeze LCD2 

Schiit Bifrost (for sale)

Schiit Lyr (for sale)

Apex Butte

post #216 of 774
CD3000 please. Hopefully I'll have time to listen to them.
post #217 of 774
Thread Starter 

Second. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxvla View Post

CD3000 please. Hopefully I'll have time to listen to them.

I'll put you down for your main rig + CD3000 and we can edit if anyone else wants a specific part.

post #218 of 774

Sounds good, this is good motivation to fix the cable. 

post #219 of 774

Will a proto of the LAu be there?

post #220 of 774
Thread Starter 

Not likely with the current standing of CA (unfortunate)...but you never know what can happen in 2 months. 

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/644924/cavalli-audio-to-keep-everyone-informed

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

Will a proto of the LAu be there?

post #221 of 774

Rather than bringing the kitchen sink, I'd rather find out what people are interested in seeing. 

 

 

Anyone who wants to see any of this (from my modest inventory, by some standards)...    please let me know, here in the thread:

 

Sources / DACs:

 

  Sony PCM-M10 96/24 DAP/Recorder

  CEntrance DACport LX

  CEntrance DACmini CX (with 1-Ohm output impedance mod)

 

 

Amps:

 

  Meier Audio Stepdance 

  iBasso PB2 with balanced Toxic Cables Silver Poison for Audeze

  CEntrance DACmini CX (with 1-Ohm output impedance mod) 

  Burson Soloist

 

 

Headphones:

 

 Beyerdynamic DT 1350

 Audeze LCD-2 rev.1

 Beyerdynamic T1 Tessla

 

 

Power related:

 

  Furman AC-215A Power Conditioner

  Energizer XP8000 8000mAh LiPo battery pack (5V, 9-12V, 19-21V - 3Amp)

  XPAL Willy Cable WI15 and Powerstream adatper to supply Meier Stepdance with regulated 15VDC (max. permissible)

  XPAL Willy Cable WI16 to supply iBasso PB2 with regulated 16VDC (max. permissible)
  Anker Astro3 10,000mAh LiPo battery pack (5V, 9V, 12V - 2Amp)
 
 

If I don't receive any requests for any given item, it's easier to leave it at home.

 

Thanks!

 

Mike

post #222 of 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilch0md View Post

Rather than bringing the kitchen sink, I'd rather find out what people are interested in seeing. 


Anyone who wants to see any of this (from my modest inventory, by some standards)...    please let me know, here in the thread:



 



Sources / DACs:



 



  Sony PCM-M10 96/24 DAP/Recorder



  CEntrance DACport LX



  CEntrance DACmini CX (with 1-Ohm output impedance mod)



 



 



Amps:



 



  Meier Audio Stepdance 



  iBasso PB2 with balanced Toxic Cables Silver Poison for Audeze



  CEntrance DACmini CX (with 1-Ohm output impedance mod) 



  Burson Soloist



 



 



Headphones:



 



 Beyerdynamic DT 1350



 Audeze LCD-2 rev.1



 Beyerdynamic T1 Tessla



 



 



Power related:



 



  Furman AC-215A Power Conditioner



  Energizer XP8000 8000mAh LiPo battery pack (5V, 9-12V, 19-21V - 3Amp)



  XPAL Willy Cable WI15 and Powerstream adatper to supply Meier Stepdance with regulated 15VDC (max. permissible)



  XPAL Willy Cable WI16 to supply iBasso PB2 with regulated 16VDC (max. permissible)
  Anker Astro3 10,000mAh LiPo battery pack (5V, 9V, 12V - 2Amp)
 
 

If I don't receive any requests for any given item, it's easier to leave it at home.



 



Thanks!



 



Mike


Is there a sink you can bring? Granite would be nice, as well as porcelain. tongue.gif

Oh, and Maxvla, if anyone else is bringing the HD650s or Magni, it would be nice if I could leave these home... first meet, so I don't want anyone walking off with it! wink.gif
post #223 of 774
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilch0md View Post

Rather than bringing the kitchen sink, I'd rather find out what people are interested in seeing. 


Anyone who wants to see any of this (from my modest inventory, by some standards)...    please let me know, here in the thread:



 



Sources / DACs:



 



  Sony PCM-M10 96/24 DAP/Recorder



  CEntrance DACport LX



  CEntrance DACmini CX (with 1-Ohm output impedance mod)



 



 



Amps:



 



  Meier Audio Stepdance 



  iBasso PB2 with balanced Toxic Cables Silver Poison for Audeze



  CEntrance DACmini CX (with 1-Ohm output impedance mod) 



  Burson Soloist



 



 



Headphones:



 



 Beyerdynamic DT 1350



 Audeze LCD-2 rev.1



 Beyerdynamic T1 Tessla



 



 



Power related:



 



  Furman AC-215A Power Conditioner



  Energizer XP8000 8000mAh LiPo battery pack (5V, 9-12V, 19-21V - 3Amp)



  XPAL Willy Cable WI15 and Powerstream adatper to supply Meier Stepdance with regulated 15VDC (max. permissible)



  XPAL Willy Cable WI16 to supply iBasso PB2 with regulated 16VDC (max. permissible)
  Anker Astro3 10,000mAh LiPo battery pack (5V, 9V, 12V - 2Amp)
 
 

If I don't receive any requests for any given item, it's easier to leave it at home.



 



Thanks!



 



Mike



T1 dear god bring the T1. Also the CX...oh and the Sony DAP.
post #224 of 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post


T1 dear god bring the T1. Also the CX...oh and the Sony DAP.

 

T1 seconded. Never heard it before.

post #225 of 774
Thread Starter 

It's a can I've considered buying blind for a long time. Gotta hear it with the 300XS I just ordered as I think they'd pair well together.

 

EDIT: No cans, but my gear list should be done now. Pretty simple, but takes up a lot of space.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Dangerous View Post

 

T1 seconded. Never heard it before.


Edited by MorbidToaster - 1/8/13 at 6:34pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › 3rd Annual Austin, Texas Spring Meet - March 2nd, 2013