or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

XBA-3/ XBA-30 thread. - Page 57

post #841 of 1195

Or buy a small amp like FiiO E6 which has less than 1 impedance.

post #842 of 1195

i am sorry,,this is not true at all

 

impedance of sansa clip is 1 ohm against 2-4 for ipod,,,,making it outright better than it.anyways sony players have higher impedance.

 

colorfly ce is great option but i don't know its impedance value..................do u know

post #843 of 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakkal View Post
 

Or buy a small amp like FiiO E6 which has less than 1 impedance.

i already have clip+ with i ohm impedance,,,,,no need for amp i guess

post #844 of 1195

As I stated before, for XBA-30s the Clip+ works perfectly fine. However, I personally prefer how it sounds with my iphone 4s because it is slightly higher impedance, and with the tips I use it sounds just slightly bloated for my sonic preferences with both the fiio e6 and and clip+ (and it is noticeably more bloated to me using e6 lod with iphone 4/4s than it is with clip+). You should be fine with clip+ though, just listen to it, theory crafting on forums can only get you so far...

post #845 of 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post

i am sorry,,this is not true at all

impedance of sansa clip is 1 ohm against 2-4 for ipod,,,,making it outright better than it.anyways sony players have higher impedance.

colorfly ce is great option but i don't know its impedance value..................do u know

I was referring to new ios devices, iphone 4/4s, iPod touch 4th/5th gens. If you know someone who has any of those, try them with your xba3 and you'll know what we mean.
post #846 of 1195

why so few reviews on sony xba-10, 20, 30, 40?

post #847 of 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimer View Post
 

why so few reviews on sony xba-10, 20, 30, 40?

 

Cause it sell only in Japan.

post #848 of 1195

i just noticed that max output performance of xba-3 is rated at 100mw!!!

 

but clip+ has max value of like 15mw!!

 

so how does this player be good for xba-3??

post #849 of 1195
Don't pay attention to Sony specs,they're always exaggerated
post #850 of 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 

i just noticed that max output performance of xba-3 is rated at 100mw!!!

 

but clip+ has max value of like 15mw!!

 

so how does this player be good for xba-3??

 

I'll trust my ears before I trust a spec sheet from Sony.

post #851 of 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by RochRx7 View Post
 

 

I'll trust my ears before I trust a spec sheet from Sony.

still the diff is huge

post #852 of 1195
They also claim the EX1000 can go up to like 30k when in reality it caps at 17k, huge difference there too, no need to dwelve on silly stats
post #853 of 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inks View Post

They also claim the EX1000 can go up to like 30k when in reality it caps at 17k, huge difference there too, no need to dwelve on silly stats

i trust u ppl but it puts me in a bind as i have ordered 130$ xba-3 and have just bare minimum clip+to drive them!!

post #854 of 1195
They work fine with the Clip+, no need to worry (just tried out a few tracks, there's volume to spare). Specs help to give you a general idea, but eventually you just need to listen and see if it works for you.
post #855 of 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakkal View Post
 

 

Cause it sell only in Japan.

 

This is not true, it's also available in hong kong, and i'm sure some other countries has them as well.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: