Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones - Page 259

post #3871 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post

its antibacterial...antiviral...kills aids virus in the ears...tames sibilance...tightens tidalresonance...with just a few drops of springwater added.
TRY IT.


for more fun rub some wasabi in your nether regions, it will tighten your headband 2x

post #3872 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxChino View Post


Thank you for making these even more tempting. I'm trying to read back through the thread but is the sound flat? Or more bassy?

 

There is enough bass...unless you think enough bass is what Beats models produce.  And even if that is the case, you can easily mod them to get brain shaking bass out of them.

 

Be careful though.  This guy listened to his Mikros 90 in stock form for the first month...

 

 

 

...and this is what he looks like now, after doing the mod...

 


Edited by elvergun - 3/15/14 at 4:18pm
post #3873 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmod744 View Post
 

I bought the mikros when they were $69, then shamelessly used ironegg guarantee when they dropped to $66 and got a gift card back for THREE DOLLARS!!! lol. So that will make it $46 after the $20 rebate .

^ You CHEAP SLICKDEALIN' BASTARD YOU ARE GOD!!!

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvergun View Post
 


I briefly owned the M80s...sent them back a couple of days after receiving them.  The M80 had boomy, uncontrolled bass that bled into the mids and made music sound muffled and distorted.   I know some people like them...but then again, some people like Beats.

^ I actually didn't think the M80s is all that bassy when i auditioned them, and if i had a chance to get them for $40 i would no doubt get a set, but wouldn't pay more than that though cuz i can get a Logans for $60. LoL

 

I like their sound but not stupid enough to get them if the logans are for about the same price. : P

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananiq View Post
 

only 3 pages of new posts after 8 hours of sleep? C'mon guys, you can do better. 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

^

... LMAO good one.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpickr View Post
 

Anyone think these will eventually rival the vaunted JVC SA500s?  I'm talking following and popularity.

 

^ The JVC S500s was fun cuz they punch up to the $125 levels for like $50 but these Logans is at/ punches higher than their $300 MSRP so you do that math. : P

 

There are many  parallels between the two, and i still own a set of my fully modded S500s, but the S500s is for noobs while these Logans are for more experienced audio nuts.

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

Not sure about popularity level, but I think you'll see a more sustained following. The SA500's sound fine, but most people probably move on from them at some point. I have a feeling though that the people who have and love the 90's will be keeping them and using them until either they or their 90's die.

^ I think these Logans are gonna' get a SUPER DUPER NOVA' following once we get mo' mad modders up in herrr and finalize the mods.

 

It's gonna reach Fostex T50RP pandemonium levels/ expertise due to it's modding potential is what i foresee.

 

What we see right now is just the tip of the hype iceberg. :popcorn: 


Edited by sfwalcer - 3/15/14 at 4:59pm
post #3874 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

 

^ I think these Logans are gonna' get a SUPER DUPER NOVA' following once we get mo' mad modders up in herrr and finalize the mods.

 

It's gonna reach Fostex T50RP pandemonium levels/ expertise due to it's modding potential is what i foresee.

 

What we see right now is just the tip of the hype iceberg. :popcorn: 

 

Yes yes just the tip. You hypin fool. 

post #3875 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

 

Yes yes just the tip. You hypin fool. 


^ But some would say dat "tip" is the most potent and brings the most pleasure if you knowhatimeng. ;)

 

.............. and that's hype fools to you mr. bird_dood.

post #3876 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^ But some would say dat "tip" is the most potent and brings the most pleasure if you knowhatimeng. ;)

 

.............. and that's hype fools to you mr. bird_dood.

 

??? What do you mean meng????? :confused_face_2: Could you explain further?:blink: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually please dont. :rolleyes:

post #3877 of 5892
^ welcome to the most disturbing gif on the internet lol!
post #3878 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

 

??? What do you mean meng????? :confused_face_2: Could you explain further?:blink: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually please dont. :rolleyes:

 

Are you sure?   You don't know what you are missing...

post #3879 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

 

??? What do you mean meng????? :confused_face_2: Could you explain further?:blink: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually please dont. :rolleyes:

 

^

.... need i spoon feed ya'??? ;)

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

^ welcome to the most disturbing gif on the internet lol!

 

^ dunno whatcha' be talkin' 'bout meng.

....... who doesn't LOVE the teletubbies smh. :p

post #3880 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvergun View Post
 

 

Are you sure?   You don't know what you are missing...


^ MAYBE JAY_BIRDIE IS A LADIE???!!! :redface:

 

Oh boi am i embarrassed right now. : P

 

Or........................

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
...... he is just missin' dat Logans lovin' in his lyfe. :tongue:

i am sure it's just the latter. :)

post #3881 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^ MAYBE JAY_BIRDIE IS A LADIE???!!! :redface:

 

Oh boi am i embarrassed right now. : P

 

Or........................

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
...... he is just missin' dat Logans lovin' in his lyfe. :tongue:

i am sure it's just the latter. :)

 

I have plenty of other lovin', i'll survive. :wink_face:

post #3882 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

 

??? What do you mean meng????? :confused_face_2: Could you explain further?:blink: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually please dont. :rolleyes:


Wow, you walked right into that one:tongue: and he unloaded a heap of teletubby goodness! And you ask for more! Then you get the taco eatin', meat waving goodness. Had enough yet? He's got a million of 'em.

post #3883 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post
 


Wow, you walked right into that one:tongue: and he unloaded a heap of teletubby goodness! And you ask for more! Then you get the taco eatin', meat waving goodness. Had enough yet? He's got a million of 'em.

 

^ Great play by play analysis.

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

 

I have plenty of other lovin', i'll survive. :wink_face:

........ oh you sly devil you.

 

So how 'bout those Logans though??? :bigsmile_face:

post #3884 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post
 


Wow, you walked right into that one:tongue: and he unloaded a heap of teletubby goodness! And you ask for more! Then you get the taco eatin', meat waving goodness. Had enough yet? He's got a million of 'em.

 

Really? Ive never seen sfwalcer on the forum before so this is good info. I think the tone of my posts are lost on some people......:P I didn't walk into anything, I held the door open.

post #3885 of 5892
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

 

........ oh you sly devil you.

 

So how 'bout those Logans though??? :bigsmile_face:

 

I mean, based on this thread not buying a pair would mean the end of my world as I know it, at least my mid-fi SQ world :wink::rolleyes:. The real reason is because the general clamping force of on ears is uncomfortable to me. I don't want to hear anything about them mods. 

 

** I thought I hit edit, but hit reply. No intention to double post. 


Edited by jaybird123 - 3/15/14 at 7:17pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones