Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones - Page 225

post #3361 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorZ View Post
 

Very sorry to hear that, hopefully it is just some honest mistake, or they were misplaced, good luck on your search. There is an ever so slim chance one of the hoarders got to them, be careful posting any shipping info, dates etc, you are probably being tracked. Don't be paranoid, just act as if everything is normal.

Thanks...Newwegg is great...they put in a claim and will send replacements...rebate still good.  Only downside is replacement may take a week...still, I have my first pair to tide me over.  The opportunity to try some of the mods will come...eventually.

post #3362 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombywoof View Post
 

Thanks...Newwegg is great...they put in a claim and will send replacements...rebate still good.  Only downside is replacement may take a week...still, I have my first pair to tide me over.  The opportunity to try some of the mods will come...eventually.

 

Good to hear they will make things right.

post #3363 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataburd View Post
 

To avoid confounding the modding effects and the burn-in effects.


I'm confounded by all the modding.

 

 

 

Maybe one of these days I'll see the light...

 

post #3364 of 5963
The light is at the end of the rabbit hole :-)
post #3365 of 5963

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

The light is at the end of the rabbit hole :-)

 

I'm afraid of dark places...

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

...hold my hand...

post #3366 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvergun View Post
 

 

 

I'm afraid of dark places...

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

...hold my hand...


^ But some of lives most amazing things involves dat darkness. hoho :veryevil:

.... it's tyme to grow up and confront dat hole big boi!!! : P

post #3367 of 5963
Okay, either it's my brain burning in or the mikros have better decay etc because I swear they sound better and extremely natural now but the peaks and everything are still there.
post #3368 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

 

... it's tyme to grow up and confront dat hole big boi!!! : P

 

No!!

 

post #3369 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^ But some of lives most amazing things involves dat darkness. hoho :veryevil:

.... it's tyme to grow up and confront dat hole big boi!!! : P

 

Umm, sf, that's not quite what they mean by going down the rabbit hole. :rolleyes:

post #3370 of 5963

Ahhh after using the mikros for a long time now, going to the HE500 everything is so spacial and open sounding :D It's so nice

post #3371 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post

Ahhh after using the mikros for a long time now, going to the HE500 everything is so spacial and open sounding biggrin.gif It's so nice

Tats a ...floor stander smily_headphones1.gif
post #3372 of 5963

Something I noticed and is really odd..

When listening to some Amos Lee songs like Careless and Arms Of A Woman, I hear some reverb or some mic problems or something like (a high pitch whirring sound) that in the song with the mikros..... but I can't hear even a sign of it on the HE-500. Really weird.


Edited by Nimzerz - 3/8/14 at 4:14pm
post #3373 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post
 

Something I noticed and is really odd..

When listening to some Amos Lee songs like Careless, I hear some reverb or some mic problems or something like that in the song with the mikros..... but I can't hear even a sign of it on the HE-500. Really weird.


Dynamat!!!

post #3374 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvergun View Post
 


Dynamat!!!


Is it part of the headphone then? And is that what that Dynamat will fix? Or are these just THAT revealing?! Explain plsss
:P


Edited by Nimzerz - 3/8/14 at 4:17pm
post #3375 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post
 


Is it part of the headphone then? And is that what that Dynamat will fix? Or are these just THAT revealing?! Explain plsss
:P

 

They are just that revealing. You'll hear stuff like that you've never heard before.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones