or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones - Page 182

post #2716 of 6486
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic View Post


Sounds like a plan! I'm cautiously optimistic. I have had good luck with close outs on budget ML gear in the past. Here's hoping this modest gamble has a similar payoff!

Yeah.

I scored a nice ML subwoofer on closeout.  Plays great with my KEF monitors.  

 

[Yes.  The two can coexist.]

 

: )


Edited by pataburd - 3/1/14 at 4:10am
post #2717 of 6486
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

whoops, wrong thread

VIENBO, HAVE YOU BEEN THREAD-HOPPING????!!!???

 

You are hereby confined to barracks until further notice!!

KP starts at 04:00 tomorrow morning.

post #2718 of 6486
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataburd View Post
 

VIENBO, HAVE YOU BEEN THREAD-HOPPING????!!!???

 

You are hereby confined to barracks until further notice!!

KP starts at 04:00 tomorrow morning.

M-maybe... what's wrong with that?

 

WAIT! NO!!!

 

I've only been spreading the word! To promote justice and peace, and logan pride!!!

 

Is that so bad for a soldier to do? We need recruitments, don't we sarge?! 

 

Ehh...

 

okay, fine. I'll just spend my time with the mikros while I wait for tomorrow's KP...

post #2719 of 6486

 

...but u need some bassss armor. hate to send out recruits with no bazookas.. they fall like flies. 

 

===================================

 

saw some old leatherbelts hanging behind the wardrobe....

do u think she will miss those??? or just one? 

:evil:


Edited by Lorspeaker - 2/28/14 at 11:42pm
post #2720 of 6486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post
 

 

...but u need some bassss armor. hate to send out recruits with no bazookas.. they fall like flies. 

Nice and scaly, me likey. Will definitely hand these luxrious bass armor to the soldiers that use popular brand subwoofers that don't originate from ML

 

Do you have some any grenades as well? Preferably, grandiose bass grenades to unleash a powerful shockwave to my enemies, as a last resort for our soldiers of course! 

post #2721 of 6486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post
 

 

...but u need some bassss armor. hate to send out recruits with no bazookas.. they fall like flies. 

 

===================================

 

saw some old leatherbelts hanging behind the wardrobe....

do u think she will miss those??? or just one? 

:evil:

AHHHHHH!

A CAPITAL idea, Lors!  I've got lots of belts I don't wear--some pebble-grained!  Might take the meat pounder to the leather first, though, to get it supple. 

post #2722 of 6486
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

M-maybe... what's wrong with that?

 

WAIT! NO!!!

 

I've only been spreading the word! To promote justice and peace, and logan pride!!!

 

Is that so bad for a soldier to do? We need recruitments, don't we sarge?! 

 

Ehh...

 

okay, fine. I'll just spend my time with the mikros while I wait for tomorrow's KP...

LOL!!!

post #2723 of 6486

gulps...i hav 3 choices...gucci...fendi...or prada,  which pick wont get me KILLED??? 

post #2724 of 6486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post
 

gulps...i hav 3 choices...gucci...fendi...or prada,  which pick wont get me KILLED??? 

coach. :P

post #2725 of 6486
Go sleep for a few hours and wake up to the madness dialled up to 11.
post #2726 of 6486
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatefulsandwich View Post

Go sleep for a few hours and wake up to the madness dialled up to 11.

shouldnt be hard to find leather in SA... :P

post #2727 of 6486

Meh, I wanna hear what these are capable of with some burn-in before I go in sticking bluetac, leather and "dynamite" (I'm surprised no one picked up on that :D).

 

I gave these a short blast of the jlab audio burn-in tones this morning (I forgot to put them on burn-in last night on account of falling asleep with them next to me) and they already seem clearer. Bass is improving. Hans Zimmer sounding a treat.

 

I mean...

 

 

Wrrrr! 

post #2728 of 6486
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

M-maybe... what's wrong with that?

 

WAIT! NO!!!

 

I've only been spreading the word! To promote justice and peace, and logan pride!!!

 

Is that so bad for a soldier to do? We need recruitments, don't we sarge?! 

 

Ehh...

 

okay, fine. I'll just spend my time with the mikros while I wait for tomorrow's KP...

yea I got shot down trying to promote it in another thread x-D

post #2729 of 6486

@Lorspeaker  you might like this

  

 

Elizabeth Drake - "Chinsagu No Hana (I'd like to get involved)"  OST from Japanese Story movie

post #2730 of 6486

Dear members of our Mikros gathering, I humbly submit this as our anthem:

 

This thread = those 2, in that headfi crowd :devil_face:

 

ps: wish the recording on par with video quality, sadly lots of distortion.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones