or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones - Page 144

post #2146 of 6488

u can buy this  :p

 

https://www.mrspeakers.com/fostex-t50rp-headphone-accessories-comfort-upgrade?product_id=63

post #2147 of 6488

^ Happy listening ya'll!!!

... Logan 90s sonic nirvana.

post #2148 of 6488
The headband..n the spooks...looks darn familiar..
LFF's new Enigma..ahhhhhhhhh!
post #2149 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post

The headband..n the spooks...looks darn familiar..
LFF's new Enigma..ahhhhhhhhh!


^ Is LFF Jpnese btw??? Swagga' jackin' the Koreans smh. :tongue_smile:

 

I have always wondered what are those cans she's wearing for the longest tyme. haha

post #2150 of 6488
Darknet, you may sucuumb now. Lol
post #2151 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ Happy listening ya'll!!!

... Logan 90s sonic nirvana.

 

that rubber tyre headband :P

post #2152 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Darknet, you may sucuumb now. Lol

 

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post
 

 

that rubber tyre headband :P

 

^ Dat "inspiration" on all accounts. :duggfloat: 

 

JUMP JUMP JUMP!!! ;)

post #2153 of 6488

For me, the most telling quality about Mikros is heard from my humble ipad...

the Mikros is so clear, and it projects a 3D soundstage, more so than other cans i tried.

TEXTURED bass...most portables are more one lump or one mass type.

And the highs...it just soarssssss..cleanly.

 

Now with the mod, my ipad n sansa are turned into dynamite ROCKplayers.. thats crazy man.

the bass slammm so hard..the driver rattles..oooooo.

 

 

all for 69 bucks....and some blue tac...and felt plugged from your kitchenchairs.

 

 

.....ooo and the MIDs.. it is not recesssssssssed at all. impossible. 


Edited by Lorspeaker - 2/23/14 at 12:33am
post #2154 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post
 

For me, the most telling quality about Mikros is heard from my humble ipad...

the Mikros is so clear, and it projects a 3D soundstage, more so than other cans i tried.

TEXTURED bass...most portables are more one lump or one mass type.

And the highs...it just soarssssss..cleanly.

 

Now with the mod, my ipad n sansa are turned into dynamite ROCKplayers.. thats crazy man.

the bass slammm so hard..the driver rattles..oooooo.

 

 

all for 69 bucks....and some blue tac...and felt plugged from your kitchenchairs.

 

 

.....ooo and the MIDs.. it is not recesssssssssed at all. impossible. 


^ TOUR TOUR TOUR!!!

post #2155 of 6488

Right this moment......

my head is tiurned towards the sky/ (ceiling with 2 lizards :P,)

shaking my head...holding back a tear..

at the music flowing thru my ears..

 

so euphonious..

 

so rich...

 

soaring...

 

clarion..

 

bass voluptous..

 

I love closed cans...

 

and i found my  "THIS IS IT" 

post #2156 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post
 

Right this moment......

my head is tiurned towards the sky/ (ceiling with 2 lizards :P,)

shaking my head...holding back a tear..

at the music flowing thru my ears..

 

so euphonious..

 

so rich...

 

soaring...

 

clarion..

 

bass voluptous..

 

I love closed cans...

 

and i found my  "THIS IS IT" 


^

post #2157 of 6488

LMAO...:deadhorse:

post #2158 of 6488

Thank you Lorspeaker, now I have no fear in modding the mikros. I just need to get some bluetak, lol. And the third pair which should not be too long from now...

post #2159 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

Thank you Lorspeaker, now I have no fear in modding the mikros. I just need to get some bluetak, lol. And the third pair which should not be too long from now...

http://www.amazon.com/Duck-Removable-Mounting-Poster-1436912/dp/B000BQMFEC/ref=pd_sim_op_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1AG9XQ9K3QD20JN3YNP6

 

this should work too..v cheap.

 

 

Listening to LEE RITENOUR : FIVES ...on my SANSA CLIP+

its wild manz..this Mikros slamms like crazy...all the growls of the guitarworks...

the drums n drumlets...cymbals n cymbalets..

smashing..just smashing. Unbelieveable..and i dun like ROCK..

wheeeww


Edited by Lorspeaker - 2/23/14 at 1:59am
post #2160 of 6488

 

ENJOY !!!


Edited by Lorspeaker - Today at 9:15 am

Edited by Lorspeaker - 3/7/14 at 9:21am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones