or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones - Page 142

post #2116 of 6488

If the sound quality is quite close to On1, I won't mind getting one.

post #2117 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post


In sound quality silly!

 

Mikros is 200bucks ahead... muahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa ..silly...cant u tell/ hear yet...go dig that HOLE..its worth 400bucks. 

post #2118 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanlamin View Post
 

If the sound quality is quite close to On1, I won't mind getting one.

 

Quick...NEWEGGS...now at 69bucks...i just bot my 2nd piece..for backup. 

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=mikros+90&N=-1&isNodeId=1


Edited by Lorspeaker - 2/22/14 at 9:40am
post #2119 of 6488

 I find it.... VERY DIFFICULT to find a can with big bass...WITHOUT recessed mids.

And a deep textured bass...slamming weightybasss...captivating vocals...soaring highss..

 

v v v hard to find.

 

at 69bucks.

 

TAKEMYMONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

...and not forgeting a deep soundstage...arrghhhhh...i am a depthaddict !

post #2120 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post

Quick...NEWEGGS...now at 69bucks...i just bot my 2nd piece..for backup. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=mikros+90&N=-1&isNodeId=1

Sf beat you to the punch

Get with the times!
post #2121 of 6488

I have to get back to my older times..other cans.,,gross neglect.

Enuf hyping of this thread... its been a pleasure;

thanks to Popa Pataburd, SF and the hype committee. 

thanks Martin Logan..brilliant creation!!

 

I will visit u guys on the 300th page! 

Keep modding..keep digging that hole.. cheers !!

post #2122 of 6488

I made a tool to mod the Pipeline cables, its really basic, a small hand file, a short piece of vacuum tubing and some shrink tubing to hold it together, that protects the gold plug and gives me a good idea of

the OD. I spent almost an hour milling down a brass piece and then lost it, this idea just popped in my head

.

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best

 

This is my cable, its a prototype, the quality should improve ! At least it will look this good or better.

post #2123 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post
 

I have to get back to my older times..other cans.,,gross neglect.

Enuf hyping of this thread... its been a pleasure;

thanks to Popa Pataburd, SF and the hype committee. 

thanks Martin Logan..brilliant creation!!

 

I will visit u guys on the 300th page! 

Keep modding..keep digging that hole.. cheers !!

^ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't leave yet fool, the fun has just began. :)

 

Plus the mods hasn't been finalized yet, you and Mad Mod Maxx needs to compare notes, etc etc. 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorZ View Post
 

I made a tool to mod the Pipeline cables, its really basic, a small hand file, a short piece of vacuum tubing and some shrink tubing to hold it together, that protects the gold plug and gives me a good idea of

the OD. I spent almost an hour milling down a brass piece and then lost it, this idea just popped in my head

.

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best

 

This is my cable, its a prototype, the quality should improve ! At least it will look this good or better.

^

post #2124 of 6488

OK, 69$  BUCKs.... 4th pair ordered, its just a backup. This video compels me to believe they will come out with another model

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVyts5I0cV0

post #2125 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorZ View Post
 

I made a tool to mod the Pipeline cables, its really basic, a small hand file, a short piece of vacuum tubing and some shrink tubing to hold it together, that protects the gold plug and gives me a good idea of

the OD. I spent almost an hour milling down a brass piece and then lost it, this idea just popped in my head

.

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best

 

This is my cable, its a prototype, the quality should improve ! At least it will look this good or better.

Predator,

I have the mailers ready.  Will send the ET-4s to you on Monday.  It's been--and still is--a hectic week.

post #2126 of 6488

Mine have just arrived, I unboxed them, plugged them and then played a random track

 

i am listening to it right now and this is how i look 

 

I was not trolled

post #2127 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevb View Post

Just a quick heads up to those (like me) who are north of the 49th. Newegg.ca has the Mikros 90's on for $89.99 right now. So I will soon be up to 4 sets of these....order is in. :-)

Wow, for me that comes out to $112CN total, which is quite a bit less than I'm paying going the amazon.com to U.S. buddy to Canada pack mule route. I sure didn't think they would be put on sale in Canada like that! Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes. Now it's a matter of not getting sucked into they hype again and becoming a hoarder like you. 4 sets? Really? Man, I need to get these puppies on my head!

post #2128 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post
 

I have to get back to my older times..other cans.,,gross neglect.

Enuf hyping of this thread... its been a pleasure;

thanks to Popa Pataburd, SF and the hype committee. 

thanks Martin Logan..brilliant creation!!

 

I will visit u guys on the 300th page! 

Keep modding..keep digging that hole.. cheers !!

 

That's crazy talk. You're not allowed to go anywhere. If you start posting in other threads and start staying away from this one, we will find you and harass you until you get your butt back here. :D

post #2129 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkx View Post
 

Mine have just arrived, I unboxed them, plugged them and then played a random track

 

i am listening to it right now and this is how i look 

 

I was not trolled

Enjoy!

They will improve over time.

Welcome and please keep us posted.

post #2130 of 6488
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataburd View Post
 

Enjoy!

They will improve over time.

Welcome and please keep us posted.

the earpads sometimes roll if not placed correctly, but they''re awesome otherwise. This is my first pair of real headphones, how can I break them in? the white noise stuff i mean. Not that it doesnt sound amazing as it is right now.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones