Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 653

post #9781 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post
 

I almost have none anak...well I use it only with my IEMs with low gain settings...and the music masks the pings really well too...

 

and I read your review using the Muses02...and OMG it sounds amazing...

 

To be fair I didn't really burn in the original OpAmp that came with it however I had experienced the provided OpAmps in other amps and know it's not my preferred taste. The Muses02 is very nice though. I tried the Muses01 which is my preferred but draws too much power. For me the microphonics is quite noticeable and takes a few seconds to settle.

post #9782 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

To be fair I didn't really burn in the original OpAmp that came with it however I had experienced the provided OpAmps in other amps and know it's not my preferred taste. The Muses02 is very nice though. I tried the Muses01 which is my preferred but draws too much power. For me the microphonics is quite noticeable and takes a few seconds to settle.

I dunno, usually microphonics was only apparent when music werent playing, for the life of me its almost non-existent when I play music...

Anyhoot..

 

Muses01?? hmm...really? gotta try that then lol

post #9783 of 12947
Perfect combo!





Ibasso DX50 + RSA Intruder + Unique Melody Miracle (with Forza AudioWorks cable)
post #9784 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ony38 View Post

Perfect combo!





Ibasso DX50 + RSA Intruder + Unique Melody Miracle (with Forza AudioWorks cable)


Great Rig.

post #9785 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordec View Post

 

Thx for the fellow headfiers, I bought the slim line 3M dual lock. Clean portable gig with Soundmagic 100, LeckertonUHA-6S MKII, and Galaxy Note 3. 

 

Thought I'd show some solidarity. 

 

 

 

NAD Viso HP50 > V-Moda Audio-Only Cable > Leckerton UHA-6s MKII (Opamp AD8610) > Mini-to-Mini OTG from Todd the Vinyl Junkie > Galaxy Note II (Skynote Air 4.3 Rom) > UAPP.

 

Held together with 3M Dual Lock. It's a really nice sounding all-in-one portable rig. 

post #9786 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post
 

I dunno, usually microphonics was only apparent when music werent playing, for the life of me its almost non-existent when I play music...

Anyhoot..

 

Muses01?? hmm...really? gotta try that then lol

 

Muses01 don't work. Amp won't play although it'll switch on. You'll have to try Muses02 instead.

post #9787 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Muses01 don't work. Amp won't play although it'll switch on. You'll have to try Muses02 instead.

Yeah im using muses02 at the moment.. Its brilliant
post #9788 of 12947

901 (balanced card and iem card to be compared) with new Wiplash TWAu and Hidition NT6

 

post #9789 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 

901 (balanced card and iem card to be compared) with new Wiplash TWAu and Hidition NT6

 

Wish I can afford the HM901 now...maybe in a few months...so far im really happy with the IHIFI960

post #9790 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

Wish I can afford the HM901 now...maybe in a few months...so far im really happy with the IHIFI960
Get a X5...sounds close to the 901.
post #9791 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Get a X5...sounds close to the 901.

really? research time!!!!

post #9792 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Get a X5...sounds close to the 901.


Where is the Fiio X5 for sale, I don't see it anywhere online to purchase? Also what is the price, I'm interested in checking it out as well.

post #9793 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendarko View Post


Where is the Fiio X5 for sale, I don't see it anywhere online to purchase? Also what is the price, I'm interested in checking it out as well.
Only in China so far, and there is also a tour going on. It should be 350$, a steal IMO.
post #9794 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Only in China so far, and there is also a tour going on. It should be 350$, a steal IMO.

Any online shops? Or should i ask somebody in china to ship me one?
post #9795 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Only in China so far, and there is also a tour going on. It should be 350$, a steal IMO.


Ok, thanks Mimouille. I may pick one of these up for the gym then at that price. Do you know of any IEM's that would go well with it, particularly something durable enough for gym use.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)