yea they do nice setup
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's Last post on 11/20/13 at 2:27am in Portable Source Gear
- Amp/dac recommended for Bose IE2 Last post on 3/23/13 at 10:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would like some advice on choosing a portable amp. + DAC [single unit] Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp Recommendations Last post on 2/22/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP Last post on 11/23/12 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 644
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It is New balance cable from Cipher Labs , please email David from Cypher Labs
Just want to share with those who are using the amp wallet on how to secure the ipod to prevent potential damage to your LOD cable.
See the pic below in which I am using a 3M dual lock (white color) stick to one side of the ipod. The iPod goes nowhere so your LOD won't be shifted around potentially getting damaged.
Your Dt1350 looks so beautiful.. The mod i think will fix the cold sig sound..
Thanks. It did. And the tunnel-like soundstage of the DT1350 has been corrected. It now has a more 3-dimensional staging.
Time to buy a broken dt1350 or t50p/t51p, get the cups and start drilling them so they are open backed...
My 1350 is the new version which was released last year. The mod is a step up.
As in, buy those parts, drill them, and install them on my own dt1350 :D
Then look for Arbi Barbi. He made those cups.
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Which Grados? 6 seconds ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 2 minutes ago
- › The main differences between Pioneer PL-L1 vs PL-L1000 linear... 4 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 5 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ipod classic latest version(free P&P) 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 6 minutes ago
- › Alessandro MS1000 and MS Ultimate - DIY & modding [56K warning] 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 rev2.2 Rosewood 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob