Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 644

post #9646 of 14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMiddleSky View Post

My beloved JH Audio

I guess is jh 5
post #9647 of 14780


sansa clip>TWag v2>2stepdance>re272

 

very nice sounding rig after cable upgrade :basshead: 

post #9648 of 14780
post #9649 of 14780

Just want to share with those who are using the amp wallet on how to secure the ipod to prevent potential damage to your LOD cable.

 

See the pic below in which I am using a 3M dual lock (white color) stick to one side of the ipod. The iPod goes nowhere so your LOD won't be shifted around potentially getting damaged.

 

post #9650 of 14780

photo 2 (2).JPG

post #9651 of 14780

Beyerdynamic DT1350 (wood mod) + AK100 + VDH interconnect + KCmoy

 

post #9652 of 14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 

Beyerdynamic DT1350 (wood mod) + AK100 + VDH interconnect + KCmoy

 

 

Your Dt1350 looks so beautiful.. The mod i think will fix the cold sig sound..

post #9653 of 14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplosive View Post
 

 

Your Dt1350 looks so beautiful.. The mod i think will fix the cold sig sound..



Thanks.  It did. And the tunnel-like soundstage of the DT1350 has been corrected.  It now has a more 3-dimensional staging.  

post #9654 of 14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 



Thanks.  It did. And the tunnel-like soundstage of the DT1350 has been corrected.  It now has a more 3-dimensional staging.  

Time to buy a broken dt1350 or t50p/t51p, get the cups and start drilling them so they are open backed...

post #9655 of 14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrAdrian View Post
 

Time to buy a broken dt1350 or t50p/t51p, get the cups and start drilling them so they are open backed...



My 1350 is the new version which was released last year.  The mod is a step up.

post #9656 of 14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 



My 1350 is the new version which was released last year.  The mod is a step up.

Possible to share where I can get this done? Thanks...

post #9657 of 14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post
 



My 1350 is the new version which was released last year.  The mod is a step up.

 

As in, buy those parts, drill them, and install them on my own dt1350 :D

post #9658 of 14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 

Possible to share where I can get this done? Thanks...


Here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DavaoAudiophileClub/



Then look for Arbi Barbi.  He made those cups.
 

post #9659 of 14780
Duets best pair With Class Solo original

Source : iPhone 4 s
Dac : Cypher Labs Class Solo Original
Amp: Cypher Labs Duet
Headphone : LCD 3 with SAA Endorphin balance 4 Pin , use adapter RSA balance

These set up is excellent , in Medium Gain can drive my LCD 3 at 10 o clock very laud
I never heard my LCD 3 sound quality so full like with this set up
IMO

post #9660 of 14780
That is one thick cable, looks almost as big as the amp.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)