yea they do nice setup
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's Last post on 11/20/13 at 2:27am in Portable Source Gear
- Amp/dac recommended for Bose IE2 Last post on 3/23/13 at 10:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would like some advice on choosing a portable amp. + DAC [single unit] Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp Recommendations Last post on 2/22/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP Last post on 11/23/12 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 644
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It is New balance cable from Cipher Labs , please email David from Cypher Labs
Just want to share with those who are using the amp wallet on how to secure the ipod to prevent potential damage to your LOD cable.
See the pic below in which I am using a 3M dual lock (white color) stick to one side of the ipod. The iPod goes nowhere so your LOD won't be shifted around potentially getting damaged.
Your Dt1350 looks so beautiful.. The mod i think will fix the cold sig sound..
Thanks. It did. And the tunnel-like soundstage of the DT1350 has been corrected. It now has a more 3-dimensional staging.
Time to buy a broken dt1350 or t50p/t51p, get the cups and start drilling them so they are open backed...
My 1350 is the new version which was released last year. The mod is a step up.
As in, buy those parts, drill them, and install them on my own dt1350 :D
Then look for Arbi Barbi. He made those cups.
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best DAC/Amp for Sennheiser 650 Headphones ? (Budget: Around 500 $CA) 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for closed headphones - up to 100€ 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio V3 Discussion and Mods. 4 minutes ago
- › Coming soon: HS6 stacking kit for the FiiO X5 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Fun, forgiving headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude