Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 577

post #8641 of 14375

Dx50 - RSA Intruder - JH13Freqphase
Thanks to Rudi for guidance on selecting the best portable amp for my Dx50! The sq is simply astounding!
post #8642 of 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOSTON View Post

Nice setup!!

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodcans View Post

I have a similar setup. The m8 out to the tu-05 driving the th900's is a joyous combo.

You use hp out from M8 to your TU 05
It is nice set up biggrin.gif
post #8643 of 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rl-s View Post


Dx50 - RSA Intruder - JH13Freqphase
Thanks to Rudi for guidance on selecting the best portable amp for my Dx50! The sq is simply astounding!

You are welcome
I am very happy that you like your new set up biggrin.gif
post #8644 of 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rl-s View Post

Dx50 - RSA Intruder - JH13Freqphase
Thanks to Rudi for guidance on selecting the best portable amp for my Dx50! The sq is simply astounding!


Are you using the DAC on the Intruder or just the amp? If you aren't using the DAC then what made you chose the Intruder over the SR-71b?

post #8645 of 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDiesel View Post


Are you using the DAC on the Intruder or just the amp? If you aren't using the DAC then what made you chose the Intruder over the SR-71b?

I think he use the dx 50 line out connect. To intruder as amp

Dac from intruder is USB dac and can not support as android dac
post #8646 of 14375

Pic of my rig:

post #8647 of 14375

Nice to see the mint tins still doing the rounds! 

May build another one next year.

 

Well I thought I'ld rock it oldskool style on the way to the shops and back this evening - 

 

post #8648 of 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Thank you
You use hp out from M8 to your TU 05
It is nice set up biggrin.gif

Yes, line out setting as per Centrance is gain 2 and volume max. Works very well.
post #8649 of 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicus88 View Post
 

Pic of my rig:

Nice! Ever had issues taking that through security terminals?

post #8650 of 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post
 

Nice to see the mint tins still doing the rounds! 

May build another one next year.

 

Well I thought I'ld rock it oldskool style on the way to the shops and back this evening - 

 

Hi Paul,

 

What exactly is this? Looks cool man.

post #8651 of 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrpm View Post
 

Hi Paul,

 

What exactly is this? Looks cool man.

 

Thank You, Its a Panasonic RQ-SX11 compact cassette player.

One of the Later slim models. Still works beautifully to this day :)

post #8652 of 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post
 

 

Thank You, Its a Panasonic RQ-SX11 compact cassette player.

One of the Later slim models. Still works beautifully to this day :)

Wow. I have not been so lucky with my cassette players.

 

Still have a couple of working portable cd players and the SQ is very good out of these.

post #8653 of 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post

Thank You, Its a Panasonic RQ-SX11 compact cassette player.
Cassette player? Isn't that what you used for personal and home computers before floppy disks were invented? biggrin.gif
post #8654 of 14375

post #8655 of 14375

My companions helping me get through the brutal finals week!

 

 

Bleck... bio...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)