Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 571

post #8551 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post
 

Portable amps

 

The transportable TU-05 & TUR-06 shining it's beacon onto portable amps...................

 

 

 

Fancy giving the Intruder away? lol just kidding! Looks like a very nice collection there!

Have you tried the Intruder with iPhone5 yet? Does it work, If so is it a good combo?

post #8552 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post
 

 

Fancy giving the Intruder away? lol just kidding! Looks like a very nice collection there!

Have you tried the Intruder with iPhone5 yet? Does it work, If so is it a good combo?

 

I do not use Apple products unless I have too. However, I did buy an iPad mini and then the iPad Air to use as remote controls for the Lumin Music Player.................. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Missing Ko Jo KM 01 and the new Mass Ko Bo 395 Gavin

 

Actually, besides the ASP pair, I will be selling every portable amp when I get time to list them so no, I will not be buying the two mentioned.

 

Edit: 

I may keep the 71B


Edited by spkrs01 - 12/7/13 at 8:08am
post #8553 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

I do not use Apple products unless I have too. However, I did buy an iPad mini and then the iPad Air to use as remote controls for the Lumin Music Player.................. 


Actually, besides the ASP pair, I will be selling every portable amp when I get time to list them so no, I will not be buying the two mentioned.

Edit: 
I may keep the 71B

wow very surprise after you heard Abyss , you will sell all your portable amps
post #8554 of 13953
Hi Gavin
Please share the sq from iPad mini retina vs iPad air
Thank you
post #8555 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Hi Gavin
Please share the sq from iPad mini retina vs iPad air
Thank you

 

In all honesty, I have no idea how to put music onto the iPads, and have not bothered trying.

 

 

I strictly just use them as remote controls for the Lumin Music player....................

post #8556 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

In all honesty, I have no idea how to put music onto the iPads, and have not bothered trying.




I strictly just use them as remote controls for the Lumin Music player....................

Just download iTunes and upload your music Into your iPad
post #8557 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

I am very happy today my daughter bought for me from bic camera Tokyo Japan my Sony WMZ - ZX 1

Out the box pictures :






The impression I would like to share later

 

 

I have wanted to know more about this Android DAP myself.  I hope you share your impressions with the group...

post #8558 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Pocalypse View Post

Isn't it almost certin those 24 bit flac files are getting down sampled from the sansa?

Quality is not my gripe, it is convenience. If I have an album in 24bit flac which plays on my desktop, I don't want to have to keep a separate copy of the album that is down-sampled simply to play on my mp3 player. 

So down-sampling is not my concern, it was that the sansa CAN play the files, but the HTC can't.

post #8559 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

I am very happy today my daughter bought for me from bic camera Tokyo Japan my Sony WMZ - ZX 1

Out the box pictures :


61b55896e8b5311bf8831be02af763b7_zps0057531a.jpg

01cd62454b4639a9917eacbf59a057a0_zps0d4b20db.jpg

The impression I would like to share later


NICE!!! How does it sound? :P

 

Congrats btw!

post #8560 of 13953

Would this work with the Sony PHA-1???

post #8561 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post
 

Portable amps

 

The transportable TU-05 & TUR-06 shining it's beacon onto portable amps...................

 

 


Oh my...

post #8562 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

 

Actually, besides the ASP pair, I will be selling every portable amp when I get time to list them so no, I will not be buying the two mentioned.

 

Edit: 

I may keep the 71B

Where is the wagnus amp, no love for that? I am stuck between the wagnus and ASP TU5.

post #8563 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


Oh my...

I know right... he can start a business alone with those xD 

 

talking about business, have anyone ever though of starting a "audio loaning" store? Something like a library... but for "people like us" xD

post #8564 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

Where is the wagnus amp, no love for that? I am stuck between the wagnus and ASP TU5.

I sold it to a good friend who will use it...

I don't use my portable gear much. For example..the pico power has less than an hour. RX mk3, 5 hours max. Hence when I get round to it, will post them all up with the exception of the two ASP.

The friend who bought the Wagnus has bought the TU-05 too....
post #8565 of 13953
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

I know right... he can start a business alone with those xD 

 

talking about business, have anyone ever though of starting a "audio loaning" store? Something like a library... but for "people like us" xD


Haha. Either a library or.... we send sprks01 to an audio addiction rehabilitation centre!   

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)