Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 568

post #8506 of 23613

Not at all and I'm actually getting quite tempted!

What digital outputs does it have?

post #8507 of 23613
Looks gorgeous! Cant wait to post MY dx50 rig biggrin.gif
post #8508 of 23613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post
 

Not at all and I'm actually getting quite tempted!

What digital outputs does it have?

It's got a coax output on top :)

post #8509 of 23613

I guess most of my rig is portable.

 

 

post #8510 of 23613

Mine: iphone5 -> CLT720 -> Parterre. Sound great but the hiss is quite noticeable and maybe annoying during some vocal-only tracks.

 

post #8511 of 23613


My portable trance rig for today. Sounds so good I might replace the Mad Dogs with this as my permanent portable
post #8512 of 23613
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

It is an older AK flip-case but I don't think they make them anymore, unfortunately........

Yup, I have not seen this case recently.

post #8513 of 23613
Quote:
Originally Posted by nntnam View Post
 

Mine: iphone5 -> CLT720 -> Parterre. Sound great but the hiss is quite noticeable and maybe annoying during some vocal-only tracks.

 

Beautiful pictures.

post #8514 of 23613

New upgrade!

Now I'm very happy! :)

Ipod 80GB - Sony PHA-1 - Westone UM3X-RC

 

post #8515 of 23613

Thought I'ld go back to basics today No frills single ended...

And the tunes still sound awesome!

Not as refined compared to running the 25's DAC'd, amp'd & balanced.

Its a more rough and uncut kinda feel. 

 

Rockbox'd iPod Vid 5.5g

Sennheiser HD25.1.II Adidas Originals.

 

post #8516 of 23613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post
 

Thought I'ld go back to basics today No frills single ended...

And the tunes still sound awesome!

Not as refined compared to running the 25's DAC'd, amp'd & balanced.

Its a more rough and uncut kinda feel. 

 

Rockbox'd iPod Vid 5.5g

Sennheiser HD25.1.II Adidas Originals.

 

That is a solid rig any day, Paul. 

post #8517 of 23613

Xuelin IHIFI 760 / Etymotic ER4S (tips degrading rapidly)

post #8518 of 23613

Semi-portable:-

 

RWAK100-S amp'ed by the just arrived TUR-06...................

 

 

Burn in time............

post #8519 of 23613

Toying around with Vorz Pure II...

 

Equipment used: Ipod 160GB (wav.files) / Vorzuge Pure II / CLAS-db / AK120 / Beyer DT1350 / Senn HD650 / Fitear TG334

Cable used: Moon Audio SD-V3 mini2mini / Moon Audio SD-V3 LOD2mini / Moon Audio SD-V3 for HD650 / Fitear 000 cable / m2m ALO SXC24

 

 

 

 

Pure II is a clean sounding amp. Music separation and detailing is very good as well. Driving IEMs also very nice, no hiss or anything, free of noise floor.

What i wish from it:

1. A bit forward on the mids could be perfect but i think i like this fine.

2. The bass sometimes could be just a tad too much for my taste, also i feel they do "punch" just a little bit which i do not like (i like the bass impact, but i hate punchy bass), but they are in the alright level to me, so i think i can live with that. Luckily the bass do not bother much its mids, so i like this part. However thou, pairing this with AK120, the bass is too much already for me, i need to adjust using AK120's EQ to tame the bass a bit, so then it's perfect.


Edited by muzic4life - 12/6/13 at 6:13am
post #8520 of 23613
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post


Semi-portable:-

RWAK100-S amp'ed by the just arrived TUR-06...................



Burn in time............

That sure is pretty!

Mike
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)