Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 56

post #826 of 13916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post

Cheers guys!

I like retro gear as well as all the new stuff and I like to explore the sound quality of different gear.

Luckely Im used to SonicStage as I already have a Net MD player/Recorder. I consider it a nessassery evil lol!

When you get used to SonicStage it is not half bad. I prefer it over the Apple stuff what is it called again.... Itunes

post #827 of 13916
I want share my extreme transportable rig

Source : iPad 4 64 Gb
Dac : cyberlabs Class solo tactical Edition
Amp : Tralucent audio T 1
Headphone : LCD rev 3 With Angle Jack
Cable / Connector : lightning adaptor to 30 Pin lod
Lod to USB 8 braid Silver solid core




Edited by rudi0504 - 12/17/12 at 4:16am
post #828 of 13916

Another winner Rudi!  I get a kick out of LCD-3's as "Portable" biggrin.gif

post #829 of 13916
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Another winner Rudi!  I get a kick out of LCD-3's as "Portable" biggrin.gif

 

Quite sure that is an LCD-2. Your point is still valid though redface.gif

 

I'm sure it sounds amazing though!

post #830 of 13916

That is the LCD-2 Rev 3 (newest release) that what Rudi claim to be


Edited by zeinharis - 12/17/12 at 4:50am
post #831 of 13916
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Another winner Rudi!  I get a kick out of LCD-3's as "Portable" biggrin.gif

Thank you longbowbbs

This LCD 2 rev 3 With Angle Jack

These combo Sound quality excelent

Very Good balance Sq .

iPad 4 has More black background Than Ny iPad 3, more detail and clarity

Has better body and Clean bass .

Midrange Sound sweet and natural and neutral
post #832 of 13916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staal View Post

Quite sure that is an LCD-2. Your point is still valid though redface.gif

I'm sure it sounds amazing though!

Thank you Staal ,

Yes the Sound is excelent With these combo rigs
post #833 of 13916
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeinharis View Post

That is the LCD-2 Rev 3 (newest release) that what Rudi claim to be

Thank you for Your help Zein
post #834 of 13916
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Thank you longbowbbs
This LCD 2 rev 3 With Angle Jack
These combo Sound quality excelent
Very Good balance Sq .
iPad 4 has More black background Than Ny iPad 3, more detail and clarity
Has better body and Clean bass .
Midrange Sound sweet and natural and neutral
I'll have a new iPad 3 Friday. Free from work. smily_headphones1.gif
post #835 of 13916
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

I'll have a new iPad 3 Friday. Free from work. smily_headphones1.gif

 

Lucky you! biggrin.gif

post #836 of 13916

How do you transport a rig like that. I find even the ZO2 a pain to carry around.

 

I'm trying to visualize how I can carry something like that as I carry a messenger bag loaded with a laptop & papers.popcorn.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

I want share my extreme transportable rig
Source : iPad 4 64 Gb
Dac : cyberlabs Class solo tactical Edition
Amp : Tralucent audio T 1
Headphone : LCD rev 3 With Angle Jack
Cable / Connector : lightning adaptor to 30 Pin lod
Lod to USB 8 braid Silver solid core
post #837 of 13916
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

I'll have a new iPad 3 Friday. Free from work. smily_headphones1.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfflt View Post

 

Lucky you! biggrin.gif

+1 smile.gif

post #838 of 13916
I bring to you! My MAD SCIENTIST INVENTION. Tinkering with the 8GB of awesome line out potential. So far H20 is impressed!

This little E5 really does a good job especially feed from a source like this. Best of all it clips right on the side locking into the screen rim.

post #839 of 13916

1000

 

 

Sony RH1 (DAP

RSA The Shadow (AMP)

Heir Magnus 1 (cables)

Heir 3.ai (EIM)

post #840 of 13916
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I bring to you! My MAD SCIENTIST INVENTION. Tinkering with the 8GB of awesome line out potential. So far H20 is impressed!
This little E5 really does a good job especially feed from a source like this. Best of all it clips right on the side locking into the screen rim.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

700


Edited by Achmedisdead - 12/17/12 at 8:13pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)