Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 539

post #8071 of 15042

 

 

 

 

 

 

this combo is just SUBLIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #8072 of 15042
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahler2u View Post














this combo is just SUBLIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats for your number 2 japanish amp Wagnus Epsilon S, after your Ko Jo KM 01
Wagnus Epsilon S is my best portable amp
IMO
post #8073 of 15042
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Congrats for your number 2 japanish amp Wagnus Epsilon S, after your Ko Jo KM 01
Wagnus Epsilon S is my best portable amp
IMO

Thanks Rudi!  It's very powerful amp.  So far I'm enjoying it!  

post #8074 of 15042

Just get my new iem cable from Forza Audioworks (one copper, one hybride silver-copper and an hybride silver-copper LOD), more pics of cables here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/661441/forza-audioworks-the-appreciation-thread/165#post_9978144

 


Unique Melody Merlin + RSA Intruder + ibasso DX50

post #8075 of 15042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ony38 View Post

Just get my new iem cable from Forza Audioworks (one copper, one hybride silver-copper and an hybride silver-copper LOD), more pics of cables here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/661441/forza-audioworks-the-appreciation-thread/165#post_9978144





Unique Melody Merlin + RSA Intruder + ibasso DX50

What's the Hybrid cable made up of?

Ignore that I've just read it again properly......copper and silver combination biggrin.gif
Edited by Jason36 - 11/14/13 at 12:03pm
post #8076 of 15042

 

:dt880smile:


Edited by cogsand gears - 11/14/13 at 12:44pm
post #8077 of 15042

what's the silver amp on the side?

post #8078 of 15042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotnijoe View Post
 

what's the silver amp on the side?

 

Not an amp. Its one of these.

post #8079 of 15042

ohhhh one of them thingssss haha

 

looked almost like the Heir Audio Rendition 1 =P

post #8080 of 15042
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogsand gears View Post

 

Not an amp. Its one of these.

 

That's classic!

post #8081 of 15042
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSyde View Post
 

 

That's classic!

:confused:

 

As an aside, just had a look through your photos. Some beautiful work there!


Edited by cogsand gears - 11/14/13 at 3:00pm
post #8082 of 15042
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogsand gears View Post
 

:confused:

 

As an aside, just had a look through your photos. Some beautiful work there!

 

I just meant that, the "mystery object" is funny. :)

 

Thanks for the kind words.

post #8083 of 15042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ony38 View Post

Unique Melody Merlin + RSA Intruder + ibasso DX50
Nice combo Ony
post #8084 of 15042

iPod 160GB → iD-30PA → HiFi-M8 → K 550

 

post #8085 of 15042
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSyde View Post

iPod 160GB → iD-30PA → HiFi-M8 → K 550



That's a very nice shot!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)