Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 507

post #7591 of 13177
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo898 View Post
 


dont complys destroy the treble?

I think it gets a little recessed but I chose them bcos of fit and tight bass.. I like fun signature

post #7592 of 13177
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo898 View Post
 


dont complys destroy the treble?

They will destroy anything in their path. Never turn your back on those beasts!

post #7593 of 13177
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 

I think it gets a little recessed but I chose them bcos of fit and tight bass.. I like fun signature


so how does over amping change the sound signature of the parterres?

post #7594 of 13177
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

Are you using one of my A2P pix as your avatar :p!?!? I may have better shots if you like. My carpet is crap dirty.


YEAH...i'm sorry i didn't ask you about using your picture as my avatar.  I love the way it look.  I just couldn't resisted.

However, 4 month waiting list, drove me away.  LOL  :biggrin:

Apology for using picture

post #7595 of 13177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

A final shot of my DX100 - A bit sad as I just put it up for sale after 1½ years of faithful service. :(

 

 

Alas, onwards and upwards! The lineout on the DX50 is so good that I'm only selling the DX100 to fund a RSA Intruder for use with the DX50! :veryevil: 


But you'll be much happier with the Intruder!    :biggrin:

post #7596 of 13177
Temp rig today:
post #7597 of 13177


ER4P + Westone Star Tips + DX50
post #7598 of 13177
Out the box impression Vision Ear Stage 2 , 3 and 4

Source : ak 120 as direct DAP

And

Source : IBasso DX 50
Amp : Mass Ko Bo 385
Iems :
From left to right :
Vision Ear stage 2 > stage 3 > stage 4 > Tralucent 1+2 > Fit Ear MH 335 DW

My Impression from good > very good > excellent are :
Vision Ear stage 2 < stage 3 < stage 4 = < Tralucent 1+2 < Fit Ear MH 335 DW

Vision ear iems are sensitive like my Fit Ear MH 335 DW

Stage 2
High : a bit harsh
Mid : more to mid high and sibilance
Bass : has not so much bass volume
Separation : the lowest from 5 iems
Soundstage : not so wide and not so deep

Stage 3
High : more refine than stage 2 more detail and not so harsh
Mid : more balance and not so forward than stage 4, more clean and clear , a boy sibilance
Bass : very good bass impact
Separation : is better than stage 2
Soundstage : is wide and better depth tha stage 2

Stage 4
High : the best from the vision Ears , more extended and clear , bett detail,
Mid : more forward than stage 4 , more body and better pronounce
Bass : I,love the bass volume and impact from stage 4
Separation : the best from these 3 Vision Ear iems
Soundstage : the widest and more depth than the other small brothers

1+2
High : more refine than all stages from Vision Ear
Mid : more natural and analog SQ
Bass : nit as deep impact compare to stage 4 , more natural for my taste
Separation : better than stage 4
Soundstage : the widest and the deepest like in concert hall. From iem

fit Ear
High : the cleanest and the best pronounce , the high come from your music so natural
No coloration , very clean and clear high .
Mid : the best mid from my iems collection , very sweet and natural , clear and clean
Very good pronounce , how the Sanger sing we can hear the breath more clear.
Bass : the best bass impact from my iems collection.
You can hear the kick drum very natural like in live concert
Separation : excellent separation
Soundstage : the second best after 1+2 and tall

IMO







Thank you to Memoille and Vision Ear Germany for loaner program for 10 member of Head Fi
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/23/13 at 12:14pm
post #7599 of 13177
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Out the box impression Vision Ear Stage 2 , 3 and 4

Source : ak 120 as direct DAP

And

Source : IBasso DX 50
Amp : Mass Ko Bo 385
Iems :
From left to right :
Vision Ear stage 2 > stage 3 > stage 4 > Tralucent 1+2 > Fit Ear MH 335 DW

My Impression from good > very good > excellent are :
Vision Ear stage 2 < stage 3 < stage 4 = Tralucent 1+2 < Fit Ear MH 335 DW

Vision ear iems are sensitive like my Fit Ear MH 335 DW

Stage 2
High : a bit harsh
Mid : more to mid high and sibilance
Bass : has not so much bass volume
Separation : the lowest from 5 iems
Soundstage : not so wide and not so deep

Stage 3
High : more refine than stage 2 more detail and not so harsh
Mid : more balance and not so forward than stage 4, more clean and clear , a boy sibilance
Bass : very good bass impact
Separation : is better than stage 2
Soundstage : is wide and better depth tha stage 2

Stage 4
High : the best from the vision Ears , more extended and clear , bett detail,
Mid : more forward than stage 4 , more body and better pronounce
Bass : I,love the bass volume and impact from stage 4
Separation : the best from these 3 Vision Ear iems
Soundstage : the widest and more depth than the other small brothers

1+2
High : more refine than all stages from Vision Ear
Mid : more natural and analog SQ
Bass : nit as deep impact compare to stage 4 , more natural for my taste
Separation : better than stage 4
Soundstage : the widest and the deepest like in concert hall. From iem

fit Ear
High : the cleanest and the best pronounce , the high come from your music so natural
No coloration , very clean and clear high .
Mid : the best mid from my iems collection , very sweet and natural , clear and clean
Very good pronounce , how the Sanger sing we can hear the breath more clear.
Bass : the best bass impact from my iems collection.
You can hear the kick drum very natural like in live concert
Separation : excellent separation
Soundstage : the second best after 1+2 and tall

IMO







Thank you to Memoille and Vision Ear Germany for loaner program for 10 member of Head Fi


WOOOO RUDI.....YOur JUicY Mass-KOBO!!!!!!!!!  Looks sOOOOOOO TastYYY  

 

:biggrin:

post #7600 of 13177
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahler2u View Post


WOOOO RUDI.....YOur JUicY Mass-KOBO!!!!!!!!!  Looks sOOOOOOO TastYYY  

biggrin.gif

Thank you gmahler2u biggrin.gif
Mass Ko Bo 385 alone can handle so many iems biggrin.gif
post #7601 of 13177

post #7602 of 13177
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Out the box impression Vision Ear Stage 2 , 3 and 4



Thank you to Memoille and Vision Ear Germany for loaner program for 10 member of Head Fi

Thanks, rudi!

 

Very nice initial impression and the pictures are as epic ever...

 

in your opinion, does AK120 alone sounds better than"DX50 + 385"?

post #7603 of 13177

My current rig (additionally posted in the iBasso DX50 thread) (Edit: chose the wrong picture).


Edited by BucketInABucket - 10/23/13 at 8:52pm
post #7604 of 13177
iBasso DX50... IBasso DX50 everywhere!
post #7605 of 13177
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

iBasso DX50... IBasso DX50 everywhere!

:gs1000smile:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)