Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 503

post #7531 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

Rudi, why does your E-EM6 look scratched in the photo? 

They look more like Greasy Finger Prints to me :dt880smile:

post #7532 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason36 View Post
 

They look more like Greasy Finger Prints to me :dt880smile:

I certainly hope it is :D

 

Rudi has a different rig everyday. :)

post #7533 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo898 View Post
 

isn't the hd650 cable crap as well?

No not at all, why would it be? It's made out of copper, and the cable seems fairly thick. Meaning that there is very little resistance. 

post #7534 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by arny73 View Post
 

...and mine is here!

 

westone UM3X-RC

FiiO E11

FiiO lod L9

Ipod Classic 80GB full :basshead:

 

 

still love rigs like this.  nice, simply easy.  

post #7535 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

still love rigs like this.  nice, simply easy.  
Amen
post #7536 of 14749

Built myself an interconnect today. REAN plugs and some cheapo cables, heatshrink and insulation .

 

post #7537 of 14749

@skalkman, love that photo! good rig also!

post #7538 of 14749
Aww, now I miss my DT770 LE!
post #7539 of 14749

Hey Rudi!

 

I have a question for you!  Is your Japanese amp has hissing problem or absolutely silent?

I was looking for JH3a but it's some issue, so I'm not looking at that now.  MKIIIB has hissing issue with my jh16 so I sold that.

The intruder is great I love that amp.  I don't have the problem that amp.  NOW, I'm looking at Japanese amp like Wagnus, kojo, mass-kobo or Myst.

 

Thanks

post #7540 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalkman View Post
 

Built myself an interconnect today. REAN plugs and some cheapo cables, heatshrink and insulation .

 


That looks pretty dang good for a D.I.Y. cable. Nice job!

post #7541 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason36 View Post

They look more like Greasy Finger Prints to me dt880smile.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

I certainly hope it is biggrin.gif

Rudi has a different rig everyday. smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Rudi, why does your E-EM6 look scratched in the photo? 

Thank you Lin and Jason for the attention

My SEM 6 looks okay , only crap pictures biggrin.gif


Edited by rudi0504 - 10/22/13 at 10:21am
post #7542 of 14749
My Ko Jo set up

Source : IBasso DX 50
Amp : Ko Jo KM - 01
Headphone : AKG. K 420
Cable : mini to mini diy
Portable Charger : Power Bank Vivan model D 06 for charging my DX 50

post #7543 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahler2u View Post

Hey Rudi!

I have a question for you!  Is your Japanese amp has hissing problem or absolutely silent?
I was looking for JH3a but it's some issue, so I'm not looking at that now.  MKIIIB has hissing issue with my jh16 so I sold that.
The intruder is great I love that amp.  I don't have the problem that amp.  NOW, I'm looking at Japanese amp like Wagnus, kojo, mass-kobo or Myst.

Thanks

My 2 amps without hissing are :

Wagnus Epsilon S
Ko Jo KM 01

My Mass Ko Bo 385 got hiss

I don't have Myst
post #7544 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My Ko Jo set up

Source : IBasso DX 50
Amp : Ko Jo KM - 01
Headphone : AKG. K 420
Cable : mini to mini diy
Portable Charger : Power Bank Vivan model D 06 for charging my DX 50

 
 

WHOLE IN MY WALLET!!!   LOL

 

:deadhorse:

post #7545 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahler2u View Post

WHOLE IN MY WALLET!!!   LOL

deadhorse.gif

Thank you

If you look into Fujiavic and e earphone , they have second hand Ko Jo for around 40.000 yen .
Because of solid brass and is very sensitive again finger print , that's why I cover with Foto cloth to avoid my finger print .
You must extra take care if buy new ones
If not become like old brass looking, no more shining biggrin.gif
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/22/13 at 4:41pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)