Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 48

post #706 of 13083

see next post. sorry


Edited by howardroak - 12/7/12 at 6:45am
post #707 of 13083

hi jaypops.

which app are you using on your phone to play music.

It's not the native iOs app is it?

 

P.S: I responded to your post earlier without a quote so I apologize for posting twice now without a picture. My next post will change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypops View Post

700

 

Trying the Lightning to 30-pin adapter.

It works like a charm, even though it looks terrible.

post #708 of 13083

not ultimately portable but portable in the sense that this is what I'm proudly carrying to work.

Beyerdynamics DT880 (or DT770 Pro 80Ohms) + Fiio E7 (I'm only using the DAC) + Electric Avenue's PA2V2.

 

 

 

1000

 

1000

post #709 of 13083
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardroak View Post

not ultimately portable but portable in the sense that this is what I'm proudly carrying to work.

Beyerdynamics DT880 (or DT770 Pro 80Ohms) + Fiio E7 (I'm only using the DAC) + Electric Avenue's PA2V2.

 

 

 

1000

 

1000

SWEET!!!!!

post #710 of 13083
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

SWEET!!!!!


I had a PA2V2 for a while but sold it off...actually thinking of getting another. Cheap, sounds beautiful, and has unbelievable battery life....

post #711 of 13083
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleasbaby View Post


I had a PA2V2 for a while but sold it off...actually thinking of getting another. Cheap, sounds beautiful, and has unbelievable battery life....

I still also got mine...some place???

post #712 of 13083

Ok, so I know I posted pics of this a few pages back / days ago, but I re-finished the LOD, as I wasnt totally happy with the shape ( does that count as a tweak? )

 

1000

 

1000

 

Using either the Vsonic GR07 mkii or Fischer Amps Fa-3e with DIY Toxic 'poison' cable.

 

Not the most impressive rig on these pages, but Im really enjoying it, and think im done ( till the GR08's are released... )


Edited by cogsand gears - 12/7/12 at 2:55pm
post #713 of 13083

Nice and clean C&G....Good job!

post #714 of 13083
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Nice and clean C&G....Good job!

Thanks! Gets me plenty of odd looks and comments at work, not that I can hear them :D

post #715 of 13083
very_evil_smiley.gif
post #716 of 13083
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogsand gears View Post

Thanks! Gets me plenty of odd looks and comments at work, not that I can hear them :D


LOL...I had a distributor from Australia visiting my office a while back when I was running the PA2V2, a pair of Grado 325is and my iPod Classic...he actually took a picture to show the team back in Oz what he called my "crazy getup"....

post #717 of 13083

My winter rig !

 

 

1000

 

From Gelaskin. The quality of the vinyl skin is excellent. The fit not so much.

At least my player is scratch resistant to some degree now.

 

1000

post #718 of 13083
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogsand gears View Post

Ok, so I know I posted pics of this a few pages back / days ago, but I re-finished the LOD, as I wasnt totally happy with the shape ( does that count as a tweak? )

 

1000

 

1000

 

Using either the Vsonic GR07 mkii or Fischer Amps Fa-3e with DIY Toxic 'poison' cable.

 

Not the most impressive rig on these pages, but Im really enjoying it, and think im done ( till the GR08's are released... )

one day you sell this rig, please tell me! love it!!

 

btw: did not know that fischer amps can be bought outside of germany. these are by far the best ba i heard. do you know, that in january there will be an extra bass version released?!

post #719 of 13083
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofastreamer View Post

one day you sell this rig, please tell me! love it!!

 

btw: did not know that fischer amps can be bought outside of germany. these are by far the best ba i heard. do you know, that in january there will be an extra bass version released?!

I got my set from a German Audio webshop. Didnt know they ewere selling outside of Germany TBH. I have read a little bit about the new Extended Bass version. But, for me the bass is just right on the originals!

post #720 of 13083
@cogsand gears: what do you use between your dac and ipod to avoid the scratching? And where did you get that kickass metallic frontside look for your ipod?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)