Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 449

post #6721 of 14467

miceblue please power on the amp and let's see some colors. That's a great decoration to your desk.

post #6722 of 14467
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMinor View Post
 

miceblue please power on the amp and let's see some colors. That's a great decoration to your desk.

Oh it's not my amp/design. I found it somewhere on the internet while searching for CMoy guides a few years back.

 

http://runawaybrainz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/audio-crystal-cmoy-freeform-headphone.html

 

Although it does light up.

post #6723 of 14467


been lurking on here for a few years...and yes, my wallet hates me...

but while im waiting for the torrential rain to ease up, i wanted to throw in a pic of my set up for the moment. my basshead co-worker friend came in and sat with me for a while jamming with my rig, bouncing her head, kept saying "that sounds NIIIICCEEE!"

mission accomplished. she approves.

ruben
post #6724 of 14467
 
Originally Posted by knights View Post

vu6ypyze.jpg

Less clutter:)

 

Nice phones but you need the shuffle 1st gen.You can have 1 of my 6

post #6725 of 14467
Quote:
Originally Posted by morinru View Post



been lurking on here for a few years...and yes, my wallet hates me...

but while im waiting for the torrential rain to ease up, i wanted to throw in a pic of my set up for the moment. my basshead co-worker friend came in and sat with me for a while jamming with my rig, bouncing her head, kept saying "that sounds NIIIICCEEE!"

mission accomplished. she approves.

ruben

 

Looking very nice. What dap you got there?

 

Now not only your wallet hates you, soon will your co-worker's.

post #6726 of 14467
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitsimple View Post

 
Originally Posted by knights View Post

vu6ypyze.jpg

Less clutter:)

 

Nice phones but you need the shuffle 1st gen.You can have 1 of my 6


I can give you my address, send one to me;)
post #6727 of 14467
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMinor View Post
 

 

Looking very nice. What dap you got there?

 

Now not only your wallet hates you, soon will your co-worker's.

its a Fuze - never remember if its a v1 or v2. Rockbox'd pretty much since day 1, with a 32GB card inside.

post #6728 of 14467
Quote:
Originally Posted by morinru View Post

[IMG ALT=""]http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/932792/width/350/height/700[/IMG]been lurking on here for a few years...and yes, my wallet hates me...but while im waiting for the torrential rain to ease up, i wanted to throw in a pic of my set up for the moment. my basshead co-worker friend came in and sat with me for a while jamming with my rig, bouncing her head, kept saying "that sounds NIIIICCEEE!"mission accomplished. she approves.ruben

Sweet Jesus!! That's triple amping!!! Fuze headphone out + E12 + E11??
post #6729 of 14467

UE's taking over head-fi!

But seriously. I'm a big fan of UE for their UERM.

post #6730 of 14467
vy9ave5e.jpg

My rig for today:)
post #6731 of 14467
Quote:
Originally Posted by knights View Post

vy9ave5e.jpg

My rig for today:)

You had me at the dual XLR plugs. smily_headphones1.gif
post #6732 of 14467
Quote:
Originally Posted by knights View Post

vy9ave5e.jpg

My rig for today:)

 

Great Photography Knights! I just can't bring myself to take the HD800's on the road. I'll toss the 650's in the bag though.

post #6733 of 14467
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by knights View Post

vy9ave5e.jpg

My rig for today:)

 

Great Photography Knights! I just can't bring myself to take the HD800's on the road. I'll toss the 650's in the bag though.


I always have IEM or the PX100 for active listening. But i do have these transportable rig always on my compartment in case ill need them;)
post #6734 of 14467
Quote:
Originally Posted by knights View Post


Sweet Jesus!! That's triple amping!!! Fuze headphone out + E12 + E11??

ummm - yep. technically tho: Fuze>E11>E12. I'm only playing with the lowest ranges on the volume knobs, and the sound is so clean and the bass very-very pronounced, thick if you will. I honestly have a hard time NOT listening to the rig now.

post #6735 of 14467

 

I do have a couple of choices tonight for hotel listening......

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)