Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 446

post #6676 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by knights View Post

Thank you guys... Im just an amateur! I love taking pics of my gears and my daughter;)
Im just using 16-50/3.5-5.6, 50/1.8, 30/3.5...


masuqehu.jpg
Here's how i added an extra driver to HD800. Lol...

That's ingenious!

The fit is awesome too!
post #6677 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

[quote name="knights" url="/t/633511/pictures-of-your-portable-rig-part-xvi/6675#post_9805391"]Thank you guys... Im just an amateur! I love taking pics of my gears and my daughter;)Im just using 16-50/3.5-5.6, 50/1.8, 30/3.5...[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/15/masuqehu.jpg[/IMG]Here's how i added an extra driver to HD800. Lol...[/quote]From where you learn those photo taking technics? Tomorrow I might start a review on some headphone specially for someone [might post it here if I am in the mood xD ]. Would like to take a few pics for it.. HeheBillson :)

Lets just say "i am creative"... I look for available light, compose a frame, tweak my camera...

y2a2ejum.jpg

This one for example was taken at the steering wheel of my car and the lights are from reading bulb at the top of the dashboard...
Its about creativity;)

I am open for offers. Hahahahaha
post #6678 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by knights View Post

Lets just say "i am creative"... I look for available light, compose a frame, tweak my camera...

y2a2ejum.jpg

This one for example was taken at the steering wheel of my car and the lights are from reading bulb at the top of the dashboard...
Its about creativity;)

I am open for offers. Hahahahaha

Reported for pornography! tongue.gif

(For those without a sense of humour, I didn't really report him, Lol)

Jokes aside, you take some stellar pictures, my friend! You've become my new member that makes me look forward to what pictures you'll post next! smily_headphones1.gif
Edited by SkyBleu - 9/15/13 at 6:34am
post #6679 of 13867
That's flattering man... Thank you for those who appreciated my work...

Anyway, can you guys point me where can i buy Hirose plug? Ibasso is out of stocks.
post #6680 of 13867
Your pictures are looking always great Knight
post #6681 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Your pictures are looking always great Knight

How i wish i can just even hold some of your gears and take photos of them. Hahahahaha... Im from remote part of the Philippines; i have to buy gears before i can audition/test it :-/
post #6682 of 13867
My Ultrasone Signature Pro with Ko Bo 385 amp :

Source : iPhone 4s
Dac : Venture Craft Go Dap DD1 LE 12 Volt with op amp SM 627
Headphone : Ultrasone Signature Pro with Oyaide upgrade cable
Cable : Venture Craft mini to mini
Tralucent Audio UBER mini to mini

SQ : very sweet and analog sounding set up , I can listen my music for long
Listening , feel not fatigue

post #6683 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by knights View Post

How i wish i can just even hold some of your gears and take photos of them. Hahahahaha... Im from remote part of the Philippines; i have to buy gears before i can audition/test it :-/

Yes you can do it for me , we live near by biggrin.gif
I come from Indonesia
post #6684 of 13867

Tokyo/Japan Head-Fi had a mini-mini portable meet today of 6 ppl. I don't have pix of all the gear but this was one of the setups I brought along (the tubes themselves belong to MTTheFirst - doing a little tube rolling on my TUR-06) :-

 

post #6685 of 13867

DkKd.jpg

 

9730789205_7155032ef7_o.jpg


Edited by IronLung - 9/15/13 at 9:17am
post #6686 of 13867
^nice pics
post #6687 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

Tokyo/Japan Head-Fi had a mini-mini portable meet today of 6 ppl. I don't have pix of all the gear but this was one of the setups I brought along (the tubes themselves belong to MTTheFirst - doing a little tube rolling on my TUR-06) :-

 

 

AnakChan, do you know of any aftermarket hm901 dock to mini cables?

post #6688 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post
 

AnakChan, do you know of any aftermarket hm901 dock to mini cables?

 

Nope, sorry. 

post #6689 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Nope, sorry. 
Please let us know on the Fitear thread how the cable rolling went. And quite promptly if you may wink.gif
post #6690 of 13867
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLung View Post

DkKd.jpg

9730789205_7155032ef7_o.jpg

IronLung..........Is that an AK100 / 120S you are using there....how does the AK sound with the CEntrance using the optical out?
Edited by Jason36 - 9/15/13 at 11:29am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)