Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 441

post #6601 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post
 

 

Forza Audioworks in Poland is another one.

 

i have an forza cable :)

 

i thought about building one by myself  :confused:

--

thomas

post #6602 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcyco View Post

i have an forza cable smily_headphones1.gif

i thought about building one by myself  confused.gif
--
thomas
Does your Forza cable oxidize?
post #6603 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanz View Post


Does your Forza cable oxidize?

 

hallo

 

no but i got it 3 weeks ago.

 

the buildingquality seems to be good!

lets see what happens after more time.

--

thomas

post #6604 of 14346

Between the guy with 35 portable amps and a dozen DACs and the dude with a gold LOD, portable Head-Fi has clearly segued into an arms race mentality.

 

I can't wait for the guy with a hundred amps and titanium LODs.

post #6605 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post

Congrats, Rudi! Hope you enjoy your new purchase... beerchug.gif Based on your impressions, 385 may not be so useful for me

Thank you CosmicHolyGhost

Ko Bo 385 is very good amp , but not for iem
post #6606 of 14346

I shared this pix in the Analog Squared Paper thread, and thought I may as well share it here too :-

 

AK120, Mezzo Soprano mini2mini, Analog Squared Paper TUR-06 (new leather case arrived this evening), Tralucent silver cables, FitEar MH335DW

 

post #6607 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

I shared this pix in the Analog Squared Paper thread, and thought I may as well share it here too :-

AK120, Mezzo Soprano mini2mini, Analog Squared Paper TUR-06 (new leather case arrived this evening), Tralucent silver cables, FitEar MH335DW



Wow looks very cool rigs Sean
How is the Tralucent silver cable compare to 000 cable for fit ear MH 335 DW ?
Mezzo Soprano mini2mini look like silver cable too ?
Is the SQ from TU 96 a bit warm , that you put silver cable ?
Thank you
post #6608 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Wow looks very cool rigs Sean
How is the Tralucent silver cable compare to 000 cable for fit ear MH 335 DW ?
Mezzo Soprano mini2mini look like silver cable too ?
Is the SQ from TU 96 a bit warm , that you put silver cable ?
Thank you

 

 

Funny that you ask about the warmth. You're right that this isn't my ideal setup as the TUR-06 (to me) has a bass thump emphasis and the 335 is already quite warm, despite the Tralucent Silver cable. The SigDJ (despite being bassy) does seem to benefit from the TUR-06 thump, as well as the KEF M500.

 

I think the Mezzo Soprano is silver. I keep asking Phanom and I also keep forgetting :D. As for the Tralucent Silver cable though, I wrote my thoughts here on the FitEar CIEM page.

post #6609 of 14346
Hi Sean

What I mean like my home tube pre ampT+A P 10.2 , is to warm or like wa6 se is not to warm for the tube amp .

I try to find after market cable fro my MH 335 DW that can open up the high for me:D

I have alo cable and Fit Ear 000 cable , they haven't make to my taste .i like the SQ from 1+2 for the high

I heard C 435 has better detail and more sparkle in high than MH 335 DW , is that right Sean ?
post #6610 of 14346
iPhone 5--Lightning to 30 pin adapter--Headphone Lounge silver LOD--RSA Protector--Headphone Lounge silver balanced cables--Shure SE846

post #6611 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Hi Sean

What I mean like my home tube pre ampT+A P 10.2 , is to warm or like wa6 se is not to warm for the tube amp .

I try to find after market cable fro my MH 335 DW that can open up the high for me:D

I have alo cable and Fit Ear 000 cable , they haven't make to my taste .i like the SQ from 1+2 for the high

I heard C 435 has better detail and more sparkle in high than MH 335 DW , is that right Sean ?

 

I don't actually have enough experience with the 435 to comment unfortunately. I tried it so long ago and many other IEMs in between that time till now that I can't remember what the 435 sounded like. I hope to meet VisceriousZERO later this week and should be able to compare his Whiplashes with my borrowed Tralucents.

post #6612 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

I shared this pix in the Analog Squared Paper thread, and thought I may as well share it here too :-

 

AK120, Mezzo Soprano mini2mini, Analog Squared Paper TUR-06 (new leather case arrived this evening), Tralucent silver cables, FitEar MH335DW

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 



Very nice, very nice indeed AnakChan. 

post #6613 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceClass View Post
 

Between the guy with 35 portable amps and a dozen DACs and the dude with a gold LOD, portable Head-Fi has clearly segued into an arms race mentality.

 

I can't wait for the guy with a hundred amps and titanium LODs.

 

How could it possibly be an arm race with a DIY LOD cost 12 bucks? Speaking of amps, I probably had more than 100 in the past but those were one-time disposable ones.

post #6614 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMinor View Post

How could it possibly be an arm race with a DIY LOD cost 12 bucks? Speaking of amps, I probably had more than 100 in the past but those were one-time disposable ones.

I think this fellow is under the impression it's PURE gold in that LOD? You're meaning it's silver wire with only 1% gold - I'm guessing that's what you used correct me if I'm wrong. That wire is reasonable, not arms race stuff.

What exactly do you mean by "one-time disposable" amplifiers? Lost me there.

Dude if you're tossing amplifiers after one use, maybe you've got the $$$ for pure gold wire. Haha. And a Bentley or two.
post #6615 of 14346
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrobe View Post


I think this fellow is under the impression it's PURE gold in that LOD? You're meaning it's silver wire with only 1% gold - I'm guessing that's what you used correct me if I'm wrong. That wire is reasonable, not arms race stuff.

What exactly do you mean by "one-time disposable" amplifiers? Lost me there.

Dude if you're tossing amplifiers after one use, maybe you've got the $$$ for pure gold wire. Haha. And a Bentley or two.

 

Haha my friend that's a joke. :wink_face:

 

I was getting tired of using the Viablue's over and again, so I bought this 6 bucks gold plated plug from a local Radioshack the other day. Your are correct the silver/gold wires are from Qables.

 

arms race? LOL. Now if you want a basketball race, count me in!  :bigsmile_face:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)