Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 431

post #6451 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

i do prefer FitEar for vocals but since switching to customs everything just changes

What ciem?
smily_headphones1.gif
post #6452 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advert View Post

What ciem?
smily_headphones1.gif

I got MH335DW first then in a battle between UE PRM and JH13PRO
post #6453 of 12947
Battle 3 high end amps in term of Sound Qulaity not Power wise
Alo Internstional vs Ko Jo KM - 01 vs Wagnus Epsilon S

Please guess who is the winner ?biggrin.gif



post #6454 of 12947
Please be wagnus! biggrin.gif
post #6455 of 12947
Wagnus x 2
post #6456 of 12947

wagnus x 3 ^_^

post #6457 of 12947

magnus x 1

post #6458 of 12947

Wagnus

post #6459 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

i do prefer FitEar for vocals but since switching to customs everything just changes

That is the last route i have to try.
post #6460 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Battle 3 high end amps in term of Sound Qulaity not Power wise
Alo Internstional vs Ko Jo KM - 01 vs Wagnus Epsilon S

Never had the wagnus...but if u said wagnus sound similar like mass kobo...so my guessing would be:

For low impedance and iem:
Kojo - wagnus - international.
For higher ohm / hard to drive cans:
International - wagnus - kojo
post #6461 of 12947

lol love how the Kojo has an extra layer of padding so it doesn't get scratched

post #6462 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post


I got MH335DW first then in a battle between UE PRM and JH13PRO

 

so have you tried the fitear uiems? how do they compare to the ciems? how is the JH13? the one i heard in jaben singapore many years ago was horrible. made me analyse music instead of appreciate it, so i went for the westone es5
post #6463 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo898 View Post

 

so have you tried the fitear uiems? how do they compare to the ciems? how is the JH13? the one i heard in jaben singapore many years ago was horrible. made me analyse music instead of appreciate it, so i went for the westone es5

Some people like how technically capable JH13 is though. I'm not a fan of their ciem though.

post #6464 of 12947

The big and super bulky one.
Oh wait, they are all really big and "transportable" at best.

No offense :)
I think the Wagnus wins.

post #6465 of 12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post


What kind of Pokemon is that?

Pikachu.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)