Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 428

post #6406 of 12953
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko93101 View Post

Please, use spoiler tags. Seeing the same rig over and over is annoying, as is seeing the same kind of posts about using spoiler tags tongue.gif

It's even easier to delete the pics than it is to use spoiler tags.wink_face.gif

post #6407 of 12953
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko93101 View Post

Please, use spoiler tags. Seeing the same rig over and over is annoying, as is seeing the same kind of posts about using spoiler tags tongue.gif

But my photos are so nice... ;-)

I didn't know how to do that.  Now I do.

Post edited.

Thanks-

A

post #6408 of 12953
Quote:
Originally Posted by andydavid View Post

But my photos are so nice... ;-)
I didn't know how to do that.  Now I do.
Post edited.
Thanks-
A

I think they were talkin to the guy that quoted your pics... which really were nice btw
post #6409 of 12953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

It's even easier to delete the pics than it is to use spoiler tags.wink_face.gif

Yes I am agree with you Achmedisdead
To delete is much more easier than to do the quote , specially use iPad
It is very difficult to do quote
post #6410 of 12953
post #6411 of 12953
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpawluk91 View Post

Does anyone know why DMinor got banned? Lol I read his last couple posts here on headfi and i couldn't figure it out.

I had to ask him something

 

Haha curious hmm? Ask my fellow Hawaiian head-fier lee073 and he will be glad to tell you. I admire his ability of getting you banned. People never cease to amaze me, just like my latest diymod and diylod ..... wink_face.gif

 

This is probably the sexiest ipod in the world. It's been in my head for a while before I decided to work on it today.

 

This time I put a pair of 1,000,000 uf caps there.

 

post #6412 of 12953

post #6413 of 12953
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMinor View Post

 

Haha curious hmm? Ask my fellow Hawaiian head-fier lee073 and he will be glad to tell you. I admire his ability of getting you banned. People never cease to amaze me, just like my latest diymod and diylod ..... wink_face.gif

 

 

Dude your back.  I thought once banned always banned.  By the way cool iPod.

post #6414 of 12953
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post

Dude your back.  I thought once banned always banned.  By the way cool iPod.

 

Thanks dude. My goal is to stay unbanned until the number of my posts reaches 15,000.  wink_face.gif

post #6415 of 12953

I added the Toxic Cables Silver Widow cables....

 

 

 

 

post #6416 of 12953
post #6417 of 12953
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

I added the Toxic Cables Silver Widow cables....










Look very cool your toxic cable , really like charming widow biggrin.gif
I love it
post #6418 of 12953
My HDP R10 set up as digital source

source : HDP R10 as transport through digital line out
Amp : KoJo KM - 01 Brass Edition
Iem : Unique Melody 3 DD
Cable : Venture Craft mini to mini audiophile grade Editon

SQ :
High end Sound Quality, this is one of the perfect combo and synergy
High : Very detail, very clean , very clear and airy sound
You hear the cymbal very clear
Mid : so sweet and very clear , this is the strong point from KoJo KM-01
Bass : very detail, clean and very good bass impact with very good speed
Soundstage : wide and tall
Separation : very good that you can detect where the instrument placement
Background : very black background and very low noise floor

My IMO

post #6419 of 12953
Rudi this Kojo amp looks soooo sweet smily_headphones1.gif
post #6420 of 12953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Rudi this Kojo amp looks soooo sweet smily_headphones1.gif

 

This amp is not only pretty in looking . The sound quality is very sweet with all iems If you have chance in Shanghai please try to hear this Ko Jo KM 01
Edited by rudi0504 - 8/31/13 at 10:44pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)