Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 415

post #6211 of 14749

A few different HM-901 with external hybrid tube amp combinations.

 

Elekit TU-HP01 hybrid tube (with Muses02 OpAmp)

 

Analog Squared Paper TUR-06

post #6212 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas L View Post

OH MY. ANOTHER HONGKONGER. GLAD TO SEE YOU AROUND <3 真係估唔到E道都會有香港人。(: Nice rig btw. How much does it cost in total?

 

我都係香港嚟ga!

post #6213 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

A few different HM-901 with external hybrid tube amp combinations.

Elekit TU-HP01 hybrid tube (with Muses02 OpAmp)


Analog Squared Paper TUR-06

Just got my 901, have you had a chance to try your 901 with the wagnus epsilon s? Would love to know how you feel about that because I ordered a wagnus. Thanks
post #6214 of 14749
Are those MH335DW? The cables look a bit different from the stock.

How's the sound of the elekit with the combo?
Looks pretty cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

A few different HM-901 with external hybrid tube amp combinations.

Elekit TU-HP01 hybrid tube (with Muses02 OpAmp)



Analog Squared Paper TUR-06

post #6215 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas L View Post

OH MY. ANOTHER HONGKONGER. GLAD TO SEE YOU AROUND <3 真係估唔到E道都會有香港人。(: Nice rig btw. How much does it cost in total?

Hello! Also good to see another fellow Hong Konger!

 

The Rig costs about 15000 without the headphones.

The Shures are about 3900. My most recent cable I bought in Japan was around 2000 dollars. If I'm not wrong that is 8 core, 6n pure silver cable. In this photo the pure silver was my previous one which is about 800 dollars but I modded the end to balance plug. 

 

Hope this helps! 

 

 

Jonathan

post #6216 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsblood View Post

 

我都係香港嚟ga!

Nice to meet you too!

 

Jonathan.

post #6217 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post


Just got my 901, have you had a chance to try your 901 with the wagnus epsilon s? Would love to know how you feel about that because I ordered a wagnus. Thanks

 

Nope :-(. I tried the Wagnus with my former RWAK100. It's a nice amp. I do like the sound of it very much. I'm just not so keen on the size, battery life, and price :p.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lescanadiens View Post

Are those MH335DW? The cables look a bit different from the stock.

How's the sound of the elekit with the combo?
Looks pretty cool!

 

The cable is a Tralucent silver/gold terminated for the FitEar. Of the 3 cables I have with me now (the standard 001, 000, and this), the Tralucent is the one I feel is most suitable for my preferences for the MH335DW. But it doesn't really stop there...I really want to try a pure silver on the MH335DW. I find the IEM to be a little too bassy for my tastes and want a cable to make the IEM a little more tonally balanced.

 

The TU-HP01 actually works -very- well with the MH335DW as it's a somewhat mid/treble focused amp. So it's great with my 335 and TG!334. I don't really care much for it with the Ocharaku Kaedes however.

post #6218 of 14749
Thank you AnakChan,
Very interested in Tranlucent cables.
Many posts give great impressions on their high quality.

TU-HP01 looks very nice (slim and red) and worth searching for.

The cable is a Tralucent silver/gold terminated for the FitEar. Of the 3 cables I have with me now (the standard 001, 000, and this), the Tralucent is the one I feel is most suitable for my preferences for the MH335DW. But it doesn't really stop there...I really want to try a pure silver on the MH335DW. I find the IEM to be a little too bassy for my tastes and want a cable to make the IEM a little more tonally balanced.

The TU-HP01 actually works -very- well with the MH335DW as it's a somewhat mid/treble focused amp. So it's great with my 335 and TG!334. I don't really care much for it with the Ocharaku Kaedes however.
[/quote]
post #6219 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

I've been using Poweramp with the S4 and its been working well with USB audio so I was jut wondering how it sounded... Thanks though!

What DACs have you driven with poweramp? I managed to get the standard music player to output digital audio to my stationary tube DAC, but does poweramp also feed portable DACs driven by the phone's output voltage? I thought only USB Audio Recorder Pro could do that... Maybe I should give Poweramp a try then?
post #6220 of 14749

post #6221 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkovajazz View Post

This thing looks more than just a bit exotic.
How does it sound?

post #6222 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjolander21 View Post


What DACs have you driven with poweramp? I managed to get the standard music player to output digital audio to my stationary tube DAC, but does poweramp also feed portable DACs driven by the phone's output voltage? I thought only USB Audio Recorder Pro could do that... Maybe I should give Poweramp a try then?

 

With my Galaxy S4 I've used an xduoo DAC/amp... though with other USB DACs it seems to be very picky...

post #6223 of 14749

That thing looks like the new Batmobile...awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkovajazz View Post

 

post #6224 of 14749

tera+shure846

post #6225 of 14749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas L View Post

OH MY. ANOTHER HONGKONGER. GLAD TO SEE YOU AROUND <3 真係估唔到E道都會有香港人。(: Nice rig btw. How much does it cost in total?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsblood View Post

 

我都係香港嚟ga!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Khong View Post

Nice to meet you too!

 

Jonathan.

 

Haha I am also a HKer - I have the highest post count, that makes me the alpha does it? ;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)