Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 5

post #61 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post

Rig spotted at the Tokyo Headphone Festival todaybiggrin.gif

 

(the ipod usb/lod is hanging out because he had just been testing another unit)-(also usually the ipod would also be strapped in.)

 

 

 

The owner definitely needs a caddy to carry that around... biggrin.gif

post #62 of 13894
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
post #63 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post

Rig spotted at the Tokyo Headphone Festival todaybiggrin.gif

 

(the ipod usb/lod is hanging out because he had just been testing another unit)-(also usually the ipod would also be strapped in.)

blink.gif

post #64 of 13894

Stranger Danger!

 

LOL.

post #65 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post

Rig spotted at the Tokyo Headphone Festival todaybiggrin.gif

 

(the ipod usb/lod is hanging out because he had just been testing another unit)-(also usually the ipod would also be strapped in.)

 

 

 

 

 

Sony,Panasonic,Hitachi,Toshiba and other Japanese Co. should join forces to create a micro nuclear generator for us.....

post #66 of 13894

Decisions decisions.....Which is your favorite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Click To Enlarge

 

400 400 400

 

400 400400

 

400 400 400

 

700

post #67 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post

Rig spotted at the Tokyo Headphone Festival todaybiggrin.gif

 

(the ipod usb/lod is hanging out because he had just been testing another unit)-(also usually the ipod would also be strapped in.)

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

1000

 

Since i did join Head-Fi i remembered to saw some" huge audio processing mobile stations",but in this case i will be more surprised if the owner of this rig does not frequent our community; a clear case of Head-Fi Syndrome!!

post #68 of 13894

700

 

700

 

 

Figured I would start the new thread off with my new DAP biggrin.gif despite a few here's and there's, it sounds great with the SM3's. Might be getting rid of them for customs soon though :X

 

And if anyone wants to know, that splitter is a vertebrae from a Redfish after red tide many years ago. Living on the gulf has its advantages :)

post #69 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Decisions decisions.....Which is your favorite?


Right now my best sounding amp is the ALO RX MKII. As for the IEM's/headphones I'm digging the Sony MDR EX600 and V-MODA M-100 with said amp.

 

@mosshorn

Welcome to the club mossy

 

Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition and jPhonic K2 sp IEM

1000

post #70 of 13894

1000

 

biggrin.gif

post #71 of 13894

Haha, so THIS is where you went after Grados, eh moss?

 

Kojaku

post #72 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojaku View Post

Haha, so THIS is where you went after Grados, eh moss?

 

Kojaku

 

 

o2smile.gif It's been quite a journey, going from exclusively open headphones and big tube amps, to a simple DAP and warm IEM's. I did order that $50 Sabre DAC off of Ebay though, progress back :P You been doing good? It looks like you've made a journey yourself biggrin.gif

post #73 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosshorn View Post

 

 

o2smile.gif It's been quite a journey, going from exclusively open headphones and big tube amps, to a simple DAP and warm IEM's. I did order that $50 Sabre DAC off of Ebay though, progress back :P You been doing good? It looks like you've made a journey yourself biggrin.gif

Oh yes,

 

I'll have quite the post for this thread in a few days as well hehe :)

 

Kojaku

post #74 of 13894

Hi guys,

 

Sharing some pics and updates of my rigs.:) sorry for the lousy pics. i love new threads..woohoo!:) can't wait to see other awesome rigs from u guys!:D keep posting!

 

700

Ordnance .25 amp > Fonebone LOD (highly recommended fellow Headfi!) > hippo sapphire cables with fi10s (DIY metallic blue paint job)

 

700

With the GR07s

 

700

 

Exercise rig - Govibe Minibox amp (Occasionally use E6) > Ibasso mini to mini> Shure Se215 with earguides

post #75 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojaku View Post

Oh yes,

 

I'll have quite the post for this thread in a few days as well hehe :)

 

Kojaku

That seems like a "prepare the toast, 'cause you'll be jelly" post right there popcorn.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)