Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 393

post #5881 of 23608
There it is, close the thread. The portable audio gods have spoken.





I can proudly say you're all wasting your time, the journey of an audiophile stops here.. tongue_smile.gif
post #5882 of 23608
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

There it is, close the thread. The portable audio gods have spoken.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 




I can proudly say you're all wasting your time, the journey of an audiophile stops here.. tongue_smile.gif

 

NOPE NOPE NOPE

 

post #5883 of 23608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raguvian View Post

 

The box says 512mb. Once I get my hands on a GBColor, I will let you know if you can run anything higher. I don't know if 512 is the limit right now or if that was the biggest you could buy in 2000/2001.

 

Also, SongPros only take wma's and mp3's. This is more of a fun experiment you can do for around $30 if you don't have a Gameboy. The SongPro cost me $11 shipped.

 

This picture shows a 1GB card in a Songpro:

 

 

 

I'm just doing this because the SongPro was a huge flop and no one really knows about them. It's pretty much guaranteed that you're not going to come across another person rocking out to music on a Gameboy + SongPro. cool.gif

i know this is very old but i wanted to know how is the SQ? 
i have a gameboy advance and color somewhere in the house and turning it to an mp3 player sounds really amazing :) 

post #5884 of 23608

The camping rig....

Beyer DT-1350's, ACS Custom T1 CIEM's Fostex HP-P1 and an IPC 7G with Lossless files...Roughing it....

post #5885 of 23608


New babies!

AK120 and a JH13FP
post #5886 of 23608
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


New babies!

AK120 and a JH13FP

 

Cleannnn setup. Very nice! How are you liking the JH13FP?

post #5887 of 23608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

Cleannnn setup. Very nice! How are you liking the JH13FP?

Very nice. Mozart on DSD on the AK120 is BEAUTIFUL. Soundstage size is refreshing after having used a FitEar MH335DW for almost a year now.
post #5888 of 23608

 

post #5889 of 23608

 

post #5890 of 23608
post #5891 of 23608
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Bit View Post



What DAP are you running there?
post #5892 of 23608
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

The camping rig....

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Beyer DT-1350's, ACS Custom T1 CIEM's Fostex HP-P1 and an IPC 7G with Lossless files...Roughing it....

You went to National Jamboree? Very cool! I had the opportunity to go, but I had school...

 

Is the HP-P1 worth the high asking price versus an HRT iStreamer? I got HRT's Apple-authorized offering based on  pretty much the price alone.

 

Also, to prevent posting w/o a pic:

 

iPod 6.5G 120GB (Lossless) --> HRT iStreamer --> FiiO E11 --> ATH-M50

post #5893 of 23608
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post


What DAP are you running there?

 

Cowon J3.  Here are a few more snaps

 

.   

 


Edited by 24Bit - 8/6/13 at 6:36pm
post #5894 of 23608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achyllis View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

The camping rig.... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Beyer DT-1350's, ACS Custom T1 CIEM's Fostex HP-P1 and an IPC 7G with Lossless files...Roughing it....
You went to National Jamboree? Very cool! I had the opportunity to go, but I had school...

Is the HP-P1 worth the high asking price versus an HRT iStreamer? I got HRT's Apple-authorized offering based on  
pretty much 
the price alone.


Also, to prevent posting w/o a pic:



iPod 6.5G 120GB (Lossless) --> HRT iStreamer --> FiiO E11 --> ATH-M50
The Jamboree was awesome! 40,000 Scouts and Volunteers. Highly recommended for 2017!

The HP-P1 is one of the top iDevice AMP/DAC combos. I love it. The AKM DAC's are top of the line. I have never heard the streamer. I have never regretted my HP-P1 purchase.
post #5895 of 23608
Photo%208-7-13%2C%209%2009%2017%20AM.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)