Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 369

post #5521 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahler2u View Post


how much did you pay for your mini to mini and who did you order it from?

Thanks:wink_face:

UBER cable mini to mini is from Tralucent Audio
You can PM Gavin , his head fi user Id is spkrs01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri87 View Post

+1

I have the uber mini too... It certainly is my best mini to mini

I am agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lescanadiens View Post

Hi Rudi,

How can I order the uber mini to mini?
Thanks


UBER cable mini to mini is from Tralucent Audio
You can PM Gavin , his head fi user Id is spkrs01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri87 View Post

Hi u can pm spkrs01 to buy uber mini

Thank you
post #5522 of 14755
My Ultrasone Sig Di set up :

Source : iPhone 4s
Dac : Cyberlabs Class -dB 1,69 Vrms is good for iems and very low impedance headphones
Amp : Pico Power in low gain
Headphone : Ultrasone Sig DJ
Cable : headphone cable Oyaide PCOCC - A with original silver Rhodium plating plug
HPC Series for Signature DJ / PRO
Moon Audio silver dragon V1 mini USB to Lod
Wagnus Sputnik Mini to mini japan 18 awg type






Edited by rudi0504 - 7/16/13 at 9:07am
post #5523 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

UBER cable mini to mini is from Tralucent Audio
You can PM Gavin , his head fi user Id is spkrs01
I am agree with you
UBER cable mini to mini is from Tralucent Audio
You can PM Gavin , his head fi user Id is spkrs01
Thank you

Thanks rudi... It was you who gave me the source to buy uber mini, and I have no regrets after getting one biggrin.gif
post #5524 of 14755
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri87 View Post

Thanks rudi... It was you who gave me the source to buy uber mini, and I have no regrets after getting one biggrin.gif

You are welcome , I bought mini to mini and balance RSA to RSA biggrin.gif
post #5525 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

Last few days with these guys. Taking a few notes for future comparisons. I tell you one thing... I will definitely miss the elegance... redface.gif



Why you miss the elegance ?
For me looking is at the second place , SQ is at the first place
post #5526 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Why you miss the elegance ?
For me looking is at the second place , SQ is at the first place

 

Hey Rudi 

 

I will miss the elegance more because I wasn't a huge fan of the sound of the 8.A. Don't want to be controversial, but they just didn't do it for me. But, it was a great experience. 

post #5527 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

Hey Rudi 

I will miss the elegance more because I wasn't a huge fan of the sound of the 8.A. Don't want to be controversial, but they just didn't do it for me. But, it was a great experience. 

I am so sorry to hear that
How is the SQ from hair 8.A ?
I haven't heard any hair iems
post #5528 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


I am so sorry to hear that
How is the SQ from hair 8.A ?
I haven't heard any hair iems

or hair headphones..........biggrin.gif

post #5529 of 14755
Quality. smily_headphones1.gif
post #5530 of 14755

rudi how does pico power compare to sr71b? Single ended output of course

post #5531 of 14755

Ignore dupe post... stupid ISP...


Edited by LFC_SL - 7/16/13 at 2:26pm
post #5532 of 14755

Edited by H20Fidelity - 7/16/13 at 8:20pm
post #5533 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post

or hair headphones..........biggrin.gif

 

post #5534 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


I am so sorry to hear that
How is the SQ from hair 8.A ?
I haven't heard any hair iems

 

The SQ was pretty good, but not worth the hype or the money, IMO. The sound was very warm and a bit bassy for my tastes. It still had a great sound for some genres, but I would say they are source and genre specific. Very hard to find a good combo with the 8.A, the upgraded gold cable did help though. Still, they sounded better than all my other C/IEMs at the time. But now that I'm a bit more seasoned, I can tell you that the 8.A don't do it for me anymore. That's why they're gone, and the SE5 are coming! 

 

Obviously, YMMV. 

beerchug.gif

post #5535 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

The SQ was pretty good, but not worth the hype or the money, IMO. The sound was very warm and a bit bassy for my tastes. It still had a great sound for some genres, but I would say they are source and genre specific. Very hard to find a good combo with the 8.A, the upgraded gold cable did help though. Still, they sounded better than all my other C/IEMs at the time. But now that I'm a bit more seasoned, I can tell you that the 8.A don't do it for me anymore. That's why they're gone, and the SE5 are coming! 


Obviously, YMMV. 
beerchug.gif

Lucky I haven't bought hair 8A
The SQ is not for me is warm and bassy , I like my Fit Ear MH 335 DW , Um Miracle and Tralucent 1+2 with UBER cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post



or hair headphones..........biggrin.gif

Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismusic View Post

Quality. smily_headphones1.gif

Warm and bassy is not my personal taste
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)