Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 348

post #5206 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post

More curious than anything but I see my ONE armband-based portable setup (pics a page or three earlier) and that's it. And a lot of bricks. Some more transportable than portable.

Am I the only person using armbands to be portable?


I have ONLY portable rigs (Tera and AK120) without amps, but I do not find armbands really convenient.

post #5207 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post

More curious than anything but I see my ONE armband-based portable setup (pics a page or three earlier) and that's it. And a lot of bricks. Some more transportable than portable.

Am I the only person using armbands to be portable?

 

My idea of portable......smile_phones.gif

 

post #5208 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post

More curious than anything but I see my ONE armband-based portable setup (pics a page or three earlier) and that's it. And a lot of bricks. Some more transportable than portable.

Am I the only person using armbands to be portable?

I used to have armband for my old ipod nano, but in the end I took it off because it's easily drenched in sweat and it feels like constricting my arm

post #5209 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post

More curious than anything but I see my ONE armband-based portable setup (pics a page or three earlier) and that's it. And a lot of bricks. Some more transportable than portable.

Am I the only person using armbands to be portable?

I have a Nano which I used with an armband but it just seemed to annoy me after a while. 

post #5210 of 13109
My HD 800 set up

Source : AK 100 with Listrid 2.00 fw
Amp : RSA RS 71 B new version
Headphone : HD 800 with Whiplash hybrid custom cable in balance RSA
Cable : Wagnus mini to mini japan

post #5211 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by etherlite View Post

I used to have armband for my old ipod nano, but in the end I took it off because it's easily drenched in sweat and it feels like constricting my arm
The other problem I have is that I have such ginormous and powerful biceps, the armband snaps when I sneeze.
post #5212 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


The other problem I have is that I have such ginormous and powerful biceps, the armband snaps when I sneeze.

smile.gif

post #5213 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by etherlite View Post

I used to have armband for my old ipod nano, but in the end I took it off because it's easily drenched in sweat and it feels like constricting my arm
The other problem I have is that I have such ginormous and powerful biceps, the armband snaps when I sneeze.

Hahaha, that's an awesome post. :D

 

On a related note about armbands, I think the cable would get in the way based on where I've tried to clip my Clip Zip to.

post #5214 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

 

 

On a related note about armbands, I think the cable would get in the way based on where I've tried to clip my Clip Zip to.

 

I always clip mine to the chest pocket of my shirt. 

post #5215 of 13109
.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 7/2/13 at 6:46pm
post #5216 of 13109
Achmed loves his Clippy! wink.gif
post #5217 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Achmed loves his Clippy! wink.gif

post #5218 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Achmed loves his Clippy! wink.gif

Hm, speaking of Batman's Utility Belt, I clip my Clip Zip to my front pocket. Since my hands naturally hang around there, it makes basic music playback options a breeze. I even memorised the button presses needed to get to the bass EQ options. XD

post #5219 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Hm, speaking of Batman's Utility Belt, I clip my Clip Zip to my front pocket. Since my hands naturally hang around there, it makes basic music playback options a breeze. I even memorised the button presses needed to get to the bass EQ options. XD

biggrin.gif

post #5220 of 13109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Siow View Post

 

Damn, that's a good looking rig.

I didn't remember it being so good looking when I had it!

 

Haha, glad u r enjoying it.

Happy it found a good home.

 

Lolz. thanks! its what ive always wanted on the go..:) though i must admit, i miss the DX100. haha. well its in good hands now. :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post


Can you inform how much it costs? I am desperately in need of a new cable for my W4R

 

PMed!:)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)