Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 346

post #5176 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Lol. Sure. $25 seems a bit expensive though. You could probably find one under $20.

And where might I find one for cheaper? smily_headphones1.gif
post #5177 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post


And where might I find one for cheaper? smily_headphones1.gif

No clue as of now. I used to know couple months ago...

What about this case: http://www.1964ears.com/products_accessories.html

Free name engraving!

post #5178 of 13164

I have a question for y'all...I have Galaxy, I would like to connect this baby to my intruder or mkiii-b.

any cable maker make this cable?

 

Thanks

post #5179 of 13164

 


Edited by RAFA - 6/30/13 at 11:45am
post #5180 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Wenn man is drunk, every music sound excellent from low end to high end all are the same SQ biggrin.gif
Very true, when I'm drunk I only care about volume lol
post #5181 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA View Post






LOL biggrin.gif

To bad this brick doesn't have the same effect as it cosmic counterpart.
post #5182 of 13164
My day to day rig.

iPod touch 5G -> VentureCraft Go-Dap DD Socket 1 LE -> ALO Rx Mk3-B

Edited by mtthefirst - 6/30/13 at 5:45pm
post #5183 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpawluk91 View Post

Very true, when I'm drunk I only care about volume lol
Whenever I listen to my phones drunk the sound is super flat haha. I can't analyze anything!
post #5184 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

My day to day rig.

iPod touch 5G -> VentureCraft Go-Dap DD Socket 1 LE -> ALO Rx Mk3-B

 

Is that a stock lightning cable?  Was it included with the Venturecraft DAC?

post #5185 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

 

Is that a stock lightning cable?  Was it included with the Venturecraft DAC?

I have one of those, use it for my CLAS and Fostex HP-P1 from iphone 5.  It is a Venturecraft lightning-usb.  You can buy them separately, i think just under $60.

post #5186 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

 

Is that a stock lightning cable?  Was it included with the Venturecraft DAC?

It's not stock cable but I got those cable when I bought DD Socket 1 from them.

post #5187 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

No clue as of now. I used to know couple months ago...
What about this case: http://www.1964ears.com/products_accessories.html
Free name engraving!

Shipping to Australia is another $20 on top:(

Is there one with foam interior? I'd love one of those military cases, haha.
post #5188 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post


Shipping to Australia is another $20 on top:(

Is there one with foam interior? I'd love one of those military cases, haha.

I think foams are sold separately. You can something like UE crushproof case if not being water proof is not an issue. It has a uniquely designed system that secures your ciem well well.

post #5189 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

I think foams are sold separately. You can something like UE crushproof case if not being water proof is not an issue. It has a uniquely designed system that secures your ciem well well.

I've owned one of those before:) more after a portable rig case ATM.
post #5190 of 13164
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post


I've owned one of those before:) more after a portable rig case ATM.

Ok. Then go for a pelican or otterbox case and buy separate foam like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Pelican-Pick-Pluck-foam-Micro-Case/dp/B00091R0JO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1372646494&sr=8-3&keywords=pelican+foam

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)