Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 345

post #5161 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

My sunday night SAT rig. Green tea with ice instead of an alcoholic drink.

 

I am really digging the profile of that rig, more and more.  I'm waiting for some AK100/Lightning pics to compare the two...

post #5162 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

 

I am really digging the profile of that rig, more and more.  I'm waiting for some AK100/Lightning pics to compare the two...

Yup. Great profile. I was surprised when I got the AK100. They almost fit perfectly.(they also fit my otterbox perfectly height wise)

post #5163 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Yup. Great profile. I was surprised when I got the AK100. They almost fit perfectly.(they also fit my otterbox perfectly height wise)

Speaking of Otterboxes, where and how much can I find one for my potable rig? Thanks:)

post #5164 of 13867
Check out the section called 'Dry Boxes'.

http://otterbox.com/
post #5165 of 13867
Amazon carries them, trick is knowing what size to buy and what size will work for individual rigs
Been checking them out to store all my portable so I do not have stuff everywhere
post #5166 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

Speaking of Otterboxes, where and how much can I find one for my potable rig? Thanks:)

Anywhere. Amazon for under $20. I have the Westone delux case, which I think is a Pelican case.

post #5167 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Anywhere. Amazon for under $20. I have the Westone delux case, which I think is a Pelican case.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple10 View Post

Amazon carries them, trick is knowing what size to buy and what size will work for individual rigs
Been checking them out to store all my portable so I do not have stuff everywhere

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Pocalypse View Post

Check out the section called 'Dry Boxes'.

http://otterbox.com/

Thanks for the responses. I'll give it a search and try find a nice and small one for a cheap price. 

 

Which type would be cheaper? Otterboxes or Pelican cases? I am going to jump the gun and assume they're both of very similar quality.

post #5168 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Nice thread! If I could get a design on a CIEM, do companies have policies against putting copyrighted material on it (similar to that of V-MODA)?
Not that I known of.
post #5169 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Very nice thread Mimouille
My Ciem are simple biggrin.gif
Simple can be pretty too !
post #5170 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the responses. I'll give it a search and try find a nice and small one for a cheap price. 

 

Which type would be cheaper? Otterboxes or Pelican cases? I am going to jump the gun and assume they're both of very similar quality.

Depends. I found that prices on those cases radically vary from place to place. Their qualities are very close, so I wouldn't worry about either of them being superior to each other. Just make sure you get the right size at a reasonable price.

post #5171 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Depends. I found that prices on those cases radically vary from place to place. Their qualities are very close, so I wouldn't worry about either of them being superior to each other. Just make sure you get the right size at a reasonable price.

Ah I see, well in that "case" (see what I did there? tongue.gif), I shall seek a case for under $25 that is around the size of 16cm in length, much like your one for the AK100:) my DAP is relatively the same size.
post #5172 of 13867
Hi Kimvictor,

What amp is that? That looks cool with the AK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

My sunday night SAT rig. Green tea with ice instead of an alcoholic drink.

post #5173 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by lescanadiens View Post

Hi Kimvictor,

What amp is that? That looks cool with the AK.

Is that portaphile 627?
post #5174 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by lescanadiens View Post

Hi Kimvictor,

What amp is that? That looks cool with the AK.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri87 View Post


Is that portaphile 627?

Nope. Leckerton UHA-6S.MKII. The best portable I've heard...yet.

post #5175 of 13867
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post


Ah I see, well in that "case" (see what I did there? tongue.gif), I shall seek a case for under $25 that is around the size of 16cm in length, much like your one for the AK100:) my DAP is relatively the same size.

Lol. Sure. $25 seems a bit expensive though. You could probably find one under $20.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)