Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 344

post #5146 of 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Well phooey that's a bummer. I wonder what happens when you jailbreak it that prevents communication with the external DACs. Regular 'ol line out dock connections work just fine from my experience.
The external dac's require a digital signal, which is encrypted by Apple. Analog line out signals are just analog signals...you can amplify or do whatever you want to them.
post #5147 of 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Nice thread! If I could get a design on a CIEM, do companies have policies against putting copyrighted material on it (similar to that of V-MODA)?

I used Assassin's Creed and Manchester United logo on my CIEM, UE doesn't seem to have any problem against copyright

post #5148 of 14073
Cleaning the house rig:)
Music helps getting things done
post #5149 of 14073

My work rig.

Music helps the time pass faster. ;)

 

AppleMark

post #5150 of 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Guys if you have pretty customs, post them there smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/670242/pictures-of-your-custom-iem-artwork

Very nice thread Mimouille
My Ciem are simple biggrin.gif
post #5151 of 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrobe View Post


The external dac's require a digital signal, which is encrypted by Apple. Analog line out signals are just analog signals...you can amplify or do whatever you want to them.


Exactly, and now that all new iDevices are slowly being migrated to the lightening connector it's become even more complicated. I think it's only a matter of time before the Classic gets a lightening connector, if it isn't discontinued first. I think iOS 7 shouldn't be a problem for the cable I linked rudi to. It's just an Apple cable that has been resleeved and shortened with a new type of termination with the original imbedded chips still in the cable. As long as the CLAS has Apple certified support I doubt there would be a problem. I'll find out soon, I ordered the lightening cable I linked rudi to a few days ago and in a few short weeks the big iOS 7 update should be out for everyone to grab.


Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/29/13 at 8:13pm
post #5152 of 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post


Exactly, and now that all new iDevices are slowly being migrated to the lightening connector it's become even more complicated. I think it's only a matter of time before the Classic gets a lightening connector, if it isn't discontinued first. I think iOS 7 shouldn't be a problem for the cable I linked rudi to. It's just an Apple cable that has been resleeved and shortened with a new type of termination with the original imbedded chips still in the cable. As long as the CLAS has Apple certified support I doubt there would be a problem. I'll find out soon, I ordered the lightening cable I linked rudi to a few days ago and in a few short weeks the big iOS 7 update should be out for everyone to grab.

Hi DF

Lucky me have not order yet biggrin.gif
Your USB to lightning looks good
Please share your impression with your new cable

I have now only stock cable and moon audio silver dragon v1
Moon audio can make only with silver dragon v1 , can not make v3, because of limitation
Cable thickness that can fix to the lightning connector .
post #5153 of 14073

for tonight......

 

 

 

 

cheers headfiers....!

post #5154 of 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzic4life View Post

for tonight......






cheers headfiers....!

Lovin' the rig on the far left!
post #5155 of 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzic4life View Post

for tonight......






cheers headfiers....!

Wenn man is drunk, every music sound excellent from low end to high end all are the same SQ biggrin.gif
post #5156 of 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple10 View Post

Cleaning the house rig:)
Music helps getting things done

That's hell of a cleaning rig... but music does help getting things done.

post #5157 of 14073

sometimes SQ is not enough....need to get extra gear to get hook up MORE with emotion....and the "far left" is the key  biggrin.gif

post #5158 of 14073

My sunday night SAT rig. Green tea with ice instead of an alcoholic drink.

post #5159 of 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

My sunday night SAT rig. Green tea with ice instead of an alcoholic drink.


I am at the same boot like you no alcohol at all biggrin.gif
I drink only pure water and I enjoy my music better than drink alcohol biggrin.gif
post #5160 of 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


I am at the same boot like you no alcohol at all biggrin.gif
I drink only pure water and I enjoy my music better than drink alcohol biggrin.gif

Lol. I'm not supposed to drink in the first placetongue.gif. Too young...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)