Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 278

post #4156 of 15051
As fanboy from I Device , I have some from my Dac collection :

From left to right :
Cyberlabs class - dB 1,69 Vrms
Cyberlabs class - dB 2,00 Vrms latest version
Ventura Craft Go Dap DD1 9 volt with op amp Muse 02
Ventura Craft Go Dap DD1 12 volt LE with op amp 627 SM
Ventura Craft Go Dap X with op amp LME 49860


Edited by rudi0504 - 5/19/13 at 8:34am
post #4157 of 15051

IMOD IPOD VIDEO 80GB 5.5TH GEN + HEADSTAGE ARROW 12HE 4G + HEIR AUDIO IEM 5.0   basshead.gif

 

 

post #4158 of 15051

Red Wine has a few of those iMods in stock.  Oh so tempting, but I just ordered a CLAS db....

post #4159 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

As fanboy from I Device , I have some from my Dac collection :

From left to right :
Cyberlabs class - dB 1,69 Vrms
Cyberlabs class - dB 2,00 Vrms latest version
Ventura Craft Go Dap DD1 9 volt with op amp Muse 02
Ventura Craft Go Dap DD1 12 volt LE with op amp 627 SM
Ventura Craft Go Dap X with op amp LME 49860

I'm not even sure what to say...  *picks bottom lip up off floor...

post #4160 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post

I'm not even sure what to say...  *picks bottom lip up off floor...

I do.....

 

 

ALL THE IDACS

post #4161 of 15051

Rudi forgot his Fostex, then it would be "All the iDacs".....

 

Rudi, please tell me you haven't pre-ordered the HiFi-M8.  I'd like to have one iDevice amp/dac before you......biggrin.gif

post #4162 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

As fanboy from I Device , I have some from my Dac collection :

From left to right :
Cyberlabs class - dB 1,69 Vrms
Cyberlabs class - dB 2,00 Vrms latest version
Ventura Craft Go Dap DD1 9 volt with op amp Muse 02
Ventura Craft Go Dap DD1 12 volt LE with op amp 627 SM
Ventura Craft Go Dap X with op amp LME 49860
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


 

 

 

 

Very nice Rudi! I absolutely love the Pico Power in orange. Also, do you detect any change in sound with/without the coax 'caps'?

post #4163 of 15051
There shouldn't be any sonic change.
The coax/optical cap is suppose to be used to prevent dust.
post #4164 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinghui0711 View Post

There shouldn't be any sonic change.
The coax/optical cap is suppose to be used to prevent dust.

 

Some tests show that sonic changes regarding noise floor has been experienced. Obviously YMMV.

post #4165 of 15051
.
post #4166 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

Some tests show that sonic changes regarding noise floor has been experienced. Obviously YMMV.

Links?
post #4167 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceClass View Post


Links?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQtzCXAXtok

 

Not saying I believe it, but there is people that do, and tests that have been done similar to the one in the video. 

post #4168 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by veracocha View Post

IMOD IPOD VIDEO 80GB 5.5TH GEN + HEADSTAGE ARROW 12HE 4G + HEIR AUDIO IEM 5.0   
basshead.gif




Can you please explain the sonic difference from Imod and ipod, I want to get an Imod but I don't know what to think. How much better are we talkin? I also use an arrow 4g with my 5.5



post #4169 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpawluk91 View Post


Can you please explain the sonic difference from Imod and ipod, I want to get an Imod but I don't know what to think. How much better are we talkin? I also use an arrow 4g with my 5.5
 

 

I've always wondered that too. The 5.5 Rockboxed already sounds very nice to me without the iMod procedure. 

post #4170 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

I've always wondered that too. The 5.5 Rockboxed already sounds very nice to me without the iMod procedure. 
I still have rockbox on one of mine but in the end It turned out that less settings enabled sounds better, so i choose the regular firmware because its ease of access and I like everything completely flat

Also a cf card makes a worlds worth of difference
Edited by mpawluk91 - 5/19/13 at 6:04pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)