Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 265

post #3961 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Very nice pictures and very nice set up too
Thank you
post #3962 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Studio V is very nice dap , one day you can try the 3rd Anv edition , I believe you love more your studio V

Its did cross my mind to get the 3rd Anv edition, but after reading the studio V threads I think there's going to be a new generation studio V out at some point (hopefully).

post #3963 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam23x View Post

Ok time to stop lurking and make my first post.




Logitech ue900
30gb iPod video rock boxed
Fiio e07k
Fiio L11

 

That's a very solid starter rig beerchug.gif Or, if you're like me, your end-game portable rig (swap in the Fiio E17 and Westone UM3X, and you've got mine)

post #3964 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Wow JL Acoustics Labs Balanced amp proto and HiFi ET MA9 Line Out
These two item I haven't heard before
Jl products are always very good
Please share for us the close up picture from your balance JL
Thank you

I will upload some more picture in a minute but the JL Balance is just a prototype!

post #3965 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

I will upload some more picture in a minute but the JL Balance is just a prototype!

Thank you Sonny
I have single ended amp from JL Japan version BAB III JE , sound so fantastic too .
post #3966 of 13955
The battle of two my favourites set up

Set up A :
Source : phone 4s
Dac : cyberlabs -dB 2,00 Vrms
Amp : Alo Rx 3 B
Headphone : VModa M 100 black mate
Cable : moon audio silver dragon v1 : mini USB to Lod
Alo copper :Balance cable RSA to RSA



Set up B :
Source : iPhone 4s
Dac : Ventura Craft Go Dap X Limited Edition op amp 627 SM metal version
Amp : Pico Power
Headphone : VModa M100 black mate
Cable : Ventura Craft Lod to USB red colour
Ventura Craft mini to mini audiophile grade edition very rare cable


Edited by rudi0504 - 5/9/13 at 1:35am
post #3967 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

The battle of two my favourites set up

Set up A :
Source : phone 4s
Dac : cyberlabs -dB 2,00 Vrms
Amp : Alo Rx 3 B
Headphone : VModa M 100 black mate
Cable : moon audio silver dragon v1 : mini USB to Lod
Alo copper :Balance cable RSA to RSA



Set up B :
Source : iPhone 4s
Dac : Ventura Craft Go Dap X Limited Edition op amp 627 SM metal version
Amp : Pico Power
Headphone : VModa M100 black mate
Cable : Ventura Craft Lod to USB red colour
Ventura Craft mini to mini audiophile grade edition very rare cable

 

Hi Rudi

very nice rig and picture.

thanks for sharing alot of picture of your rig smily_headphones1.gif

post #3968 of 13955

Not the best pictures again but here are some more.

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

post #3969 of 13955

what player is it? (the chubby one in the second pic)

post #3970 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipilot227 View Post

That's a very solid starter rig beerchug.gif
 Or, if you're like me, your end-game portable rig (swap in the Fiio E17 and Westone UM3X, and you've got mine)

Hoping to swap out the iPod and e07k to just the x3 when it comes out.
post #3971 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by fp581 View Post

what player is it? (the chubby one in the second pic)

 

HiFi ET MA9

post #3972 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam23x View Post

Hoping to swap out the iPod and e07k to just the x3 when it comes out.

Nice, that X3 is looking pretty good.
post #3973 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

The dynamic sound come from your arrow 4g
Dude it's not using an arrow 4g. I used an interconnect from my arrow 4g with the clip
post #3974 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpawluk91 View Post

Dude it's not using an arrow 4g. I used an interconnect from my arrow 4g with the clip

Hi Dude
I am sorry , I thought you use arrow 4G as your amp
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningfarron View Post

Hi Rudi
very nice rig and picture.
thanks for sharing alot of picture of your rig smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you
post #3975 of 13955
My another set up Sony PHA 1 :

Source : iPhone 4s
Dac : Ventura Craft Go Dap DD1 limited edition op amp 627 SM
Sony PHA 1
Amp : Sony PHA 1 use 627 op amp standard
Headphone : VModa M100
Cable : Ventura Craft mini to mini limited edition
Ventura Craft USB to Lod red colour

SQ :
Use Sony PHA 1 as Dac and Amp :
analog sounding SQ
Midrange tube like

Use Ventura Craft Go Dap DD1 LE as Dac :
For analog sounding use Sony PHA 1 as Amp too
For better clarity use my pico power


Edited by rudi0504 - 5/9/13 at 6:43am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)