Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 248

post #3706 of 11394
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple10 View Post

I must have the wrong color then biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

^^^^ looks sweet!!!

And how quickly you wrapped it in shelf liner....
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForShure View Post

Why do people wrap their amps in shelf liner? Is it to protect against interference or to keep the amp from getting scratched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple10 View Post

I was just asked that, to prevent scratches for sure. Sounds the same with and without:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForShure View Post


I'd have to debate that. The shelf liner helps isolate the amp from the interference caused by the earth's rotation. In my experience blue ones block more interference than the black. tongue.gif

Thank you all

I wrap it with anti slip mate agains the scratches
If I sell my second hand audio , all my friends are happy to own my used item , because look like new biggrin.gif

I haven't test again interference from my Handphone
post #3707 of 11394
Quote:
Originally Posted by -xX-Mew-Xx- View Post

Would you by any chance be selling your E11? tongue.gif

Hi
I am sorry I don't own any Fiio amp now
post #3708 of 11394

There is hardly anything anything more I could want (so I say :) )

 

 

post #3709 of 11394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

There is hardly anything anything more I could want (so I say :) )

 

You HAVE to try (place a load of coming soon gear here)....... ;)

post #3710 of 11394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

You HAVE to try (place a load of coming soon gear here)....... ;)


Well I have the 3DD coming, and I am considering StageDiver 3 and a pair of FitEar. But these will be the last I swear. Excluding DAPs of course ;)

post #3711 of 11394

Some of my earphones...

 

post #3712 of 11394

Let's add some more goodies from a very productive weekend: AK100 Stage2 Mod > New Tralucent Silver Gold Cable > Tralucent 1plus2. Pairs wonderfully. I will not A/B with silver cable, but this sounds better than DX100 > Tralucent Silver > 1plus2 IMO.

 

 

post #3713 of 11394

Something a bit different today, 

More ( Trans ) portable. 

 

Sony D-EJ2000 Discman >

QED optical >

FiiO E17 ( DAC ) >

TCG Audio mini to mini >

iBasso Pelican PB2 ( single ended mode ) >

Beyer Hybrids.

 

 

 

 

 

Once the DB2 Boomslang, hirose to hirose Balanced connector, And my HD25 balanced white widow arrive I'll be able to run this entirely balanced end to end.

Just trying to source a suitable carrying case for it all now lol.....


Edited by Paul Graham - 5/1/13 at 4:57am
post #3714 of 11394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Let's add some more goodies from a very productive weekend: AK100 Stage2 Mod > New Tralucent Silver Gold Cable > Tralucent 1plus2. Pairs wonderfully. I will not A/B with silver cable, but this sounds better than DX100 > Tralucent Silver > 1plus2 IMO.






Wow Tralucent update cable silver / gold cable already came out
I am waiting for new silver / gold cable too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

There is hardly anything anything more I could want (so I say smily_headphones1.gif )






I have tried my friend Altman Tera black stealth SQ so good
post #3715 of 11394

Here is my recently assembled portable rig:

 

 

 

post #3716 of 11394
The Stealth looks very cool!!
post #3717 of 11394
Thanks, I just love it, it was the smartest way I ever uselessly spend an extra 120 bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodcans View Post

The Stealth looks very cool!!
post #3718 of 11394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Let's add some more goodies from a very productive weekend: AK100 Stage2 Mod > New Tralucent Silver Gold Cable > Tralucent 1plus2. Pairs wonderfully. I will not A/B with silver cable, but this sounds better than DX100 > Tralucent Silver > 1plus2 IMO.

 

 

Looks amazing!

 

i myself just "constructed" my own portable rig - its made of:

 

Headphones: Sennheiser HD 25- II

Player: Sandisc Sansa Clip+ with formatted fat32 64 gig mem card.

Amp : Fiio e11 (which i bought today)

 

i am super proud of my rig and i wish i could post it here but i am new  so the servers wont let me post any pics yet.

 

anyway - man your rig looks BEAST! its really elegant, clean looking, i love it!

post #3719 of 11394
Thank you very much. Be patient you can post soon, or maybe just post a link ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post

Looks amazing!

i myself just "constructed" my own portable rig - its made of:

Headphones: Sennheiser HD 25- II
Player: Sandisc Sansa Clip+ with formatted fat32 64 gig mem card.
Amp : Fiio e11 (which i bought today)

i am super proud of my rig and i wish i could post it here but i am new  so the servers wont let me post any pics yet.

anyway - man your rig looks BEAST! its really elegant, clean looking, i love it!
post #3720 of 11394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Thank you very much. Be patient you can post soon, or maybe just post a link ?

 

hmmm you know what? i'll do that now, ill upload the pic in 10 minutes tops.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)