Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 243

post #3631 of 14365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Yes i just got one today sounds awesome (C4PRO)

 

Sounds great right!!

 

beerchug.gif

post #3632 of 14365

The key components that make this rig sonically so special are the VentureCraft DD LE OPA627SM DAC, and the Tralucent uber cable (which has great synergy with the 1Plus2 naturally) :-

 

VentureCraft 30-pin digital LOD

VentureCraft DD Limited Edition OPA627SM OpAmp pre-amp

(Hakuhatuken?) mini2mini

Apex Glacier

Tralucent uber cable

Tralucent 1Plus2 (with Ortofon tips)

 

 

post #3633 of 14365

Does Fiio Andes with Ipod Touch5 count? Or is that too common?


Edited by Suguru103 - 4/26/13 at 9:25pm
post #3634 of 14365


For someone new to the scene this setup could be considered the Goldilocks setup
post #3635 of 14365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suguru103 View Post

Does Fiio Andes with Ipod Touch5 count? Or is that too common?

 

Post it up :)

post #3636 of 14365

AK100 + Alo International + Final Audio Heaven 6 --- (AK100 need to be EQed to get a nicer sound)

 

post #3637 of 14365

Adding the International which has an impedance of 21ohms to `fix` the AK100 22.41ohm output impedance?

bigsmile_face.gif

post #3638 of 14365
It seems that a lot of people are clueless about the international output impedance, ALO really need to provide better spec in their website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post

Adding the International which has an impedance of 21ohms to `fix` the AK100 22.41ohm output impedance?
bigsmile_face.gif
post #3639 of 14365
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

The key components that make this rig sonically so special are the VentureCraft DD LE OPA627SM DAC, and the Tralucent uber cable (which has great synergy with the 1Plus2 naturally) :-

VentureCraft 30-pin digital LOD
VentureCraft DD Limited Edition OPA627SM OpAmp pre-amp
(Hakuhatuken?) mini2mini
Apex Glacier
Tralucent ube Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
r cable
Tralucent 1Plus2 (with Ortofon tips)




Wow sound really excelent
How is about your Tralucent über cable vs silver / cable ?
Please share your impression
post #3640 of 14365
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Wow sound really excelent
How is about your Tralucent über cable vs silver / cable ?
Please share your impression
What I have to say will probably be scoffed in disbelief. So lets just say it has to be heard to be believed. If 1Plus2 owners or demo-ers think they've heard the widest soundstage (width, depth, headroom) in an IEM, this cable sets to a new level. It rivals some high end headphones and made me wonder why I own some of the headphones & home setups I own (but naturally I won't get rid of them ;-)). And that's just for a start.

But it's a very pricey cable that falls into the "call for pricing" category. I'll leave it at that rather than rustle up the feathers of non-believers.
post #3641 of 14365
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post

Adding the International which has an impedance of 21ohms to `fix` the AK100 22.41ohm output impedance?

bigsmile_face.gif

 

TBH..i don't like my self the sound of AK100+Alo Inter without AK100 (stock) being EQed. The International alone is a good amp. I prefer Alo Inter+ipod rather than AK100. But with some EQing, AK100+Inter  is performing better than is not.

post #3642 of 14365
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanamaHat View Post

1000

 

biggrin.gif

I have the original PX100's and I like them a lot. They do let in (and leak out) sound. Good for being aware of your surroundings IMO. I also have the Sansa Clip + (great combo)

post #3643 of 14365

post #3644 of 14365
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzic4life View Post

 

TBH..i don't like my self the sound of AK100+Alo Inter without AK100 (stock) being EQed. The International alone is a good amp. I prefer Alo Inter+ipod rather than AK100. But with some EQing, AK100+Inter  is performing better than is not.

AK100 + Alo International looks nice when stacked bigsmile_face.gif

post #3645 of 14365
Quote:
Originally Posted by rianchaos View Post

AK100 + Alo International looks nice when stacked bigsmile_face.gif

Actually...that's the first main reason i bought them. biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)