- 5,314 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Germany
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's Last post on 11/20/13 at 2:27am in Portable Source Gear
- Amp/dac recommended for Bose IE2 Last post on 3/23/13 at 10:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would like some advice on choosing a portable amp. + DAC [single unit] Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp Recommendations Last post on 2/22/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP Last post on 11/23/12 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 240
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm really enjoying the HTC One with my Atrio M5s (MG7).
The sound is clean and clear with enough power to get the lower end singing on the MG7s. Only complaint I've got is the volume increments are too large, but apparently that's being fixed in an upcoming update.
Most excellent especially the power, and over time the details have really started to come through.
Plus it's a cracking phone.
I love the Rsa Intruder with them, pitch black background and great synergy with the 334s imo.
Not with me yet so sorry for the only shot I have.
Ive wanted one of these for years now & finally I have one thanks to my bro. ( Belated crimbo pressie lmao! )
Sony D-EJ2000 Discman with ALL accessories...
As some of you may guess, Although I have a LOT of iDevices, I'm also thankfully a fan of other formats.
And Sony was & still is one of my Go-To brands.
Im gradually collecting devices from across the ages, I already have two portable MD walkmen, This Discman and
a few slim cassette walkmen,
So next on my list is a Portable DAT recorder ( I still have some old tapes somewhere ) & The desktop equivelent to go with.
And I need some decent in ear Sony's, So on the lookout for them also lol.
Edited by Paul Graham - 4/25/13 at 4:48am
So I got bored before, and found a bunch of adapters that I had lying around, and created a monster adapter out of them.
Does anyone know if this is harmful to any of my devices? Of course I know it's useless, and I am going to remove it, but I just want to know if it does any damage.
There's a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter, which is plugged into a 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter, plugged into a 3.5mm to 3.5mm airplane "silencer" adapter.
Edited by SkyBleu - 4/25/13 at 8:06am
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit we'd like to see 42 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 1 minute ago
- › Help with buying Headphones/In ears 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 1 minute ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › ATH-M50x, ATH-M40x, V-moda crossfade M80 or Sennheiser PX 360? 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Best noise isolating AND cancelling headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob