Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 228

post #3406 of 14722
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea71 View Post

I find it strange that people congratulate each other for buying something (as though it takes a lot of skill and effort).  I can stomach some admiration, but for some reason I am unable to wrap my

head around the congratulatory stuff...I don't even understand congratulating somebody for making a baby - I'll congratulate a person when their child grows up to be an asset to society. I think I've

probably listened to too much George Carlin and Bill Hicks (or I just need to go to bed:blink: ). Yeah, I need to hit the hay.
Cool story bro
post #3407 of 14722
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post














B
eyerdynamic T1 driven by a DIY custom ChuMoy (CMOY) amp.  Source: Walkman F806 (Euro version).


 
Nice lookin LOD, what kinda wire are you running?
post #3408 of 14722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKen23 View Post


Cool story bro


eek.gif

post #3409 of 14722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrias View Post


rudi , where did you bought your HDPR10?  since I only ever seen he Dx100 in DBYE

I would probably mod my Ak100 beforehand though and buying some headphone before venturing there

I bought my HDP-R10 from amazon japan. It is actually cheaper then the DX100 and it sounds a bit better too. If you do purchase it, you will need to use a forwarding service called Tenso unless you are in Japan. 

post #3410 of 14722

Sorry. I'm a newbie. No idea, man. 

I just asked my cable guy to make me a 3 foot length iPod LOD cable that will work with my portable rig.  It sounds awesome and loud btw.

post #3411 of 14722
My new portable set up

Source : Ibasso HDP R 10
Headphone : ultrasone Signature Pro
Cable : Oyaide Japan

post #3412 of 14722

I love coming in here and looking at Rudi 's picturesnormal_smile%20.gif

post #3413 of 14722

Rudi, is the HDPR10 your current main portable rig? how long does the battery last ? I am rather worried about the dx100 battery , hoping that the HDPR10 would do better

post #3414 of 14722
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My new portable set up

Source : Ibasso HDP R 10
Headphone : ultrasone Signature Pro
Cable : Oyaide Japan

 

Rudi, have you heard Ultrasone HFI-780? Just wondering how different the Signature Pro sound from them.  A very nice looking portable rig!

post #3415 of 14722


Sony MDR-V6, iPod Video 5.5 gen 30gb.

new school portable setup, Grado's arent the best for on-the-go but it does turn some heads.
post #3416 of 14722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Rudi, have you heard Ultrasone HFI-780? Just wondering how different the Signature Pro sound from them.  A very nice looking portable rig!

Hi Achmedisdead
I am sorry I haven't heard ULS HFi - 780 .
I have the sig DJ ,
sig DJ is strong in bass more tight and better impact , wider soundstage , better clarity and high is
Extended compare to sig DJ
Midrange a bit backward
Sig Pro strong in mid and forward mid ,SQ neutral and neutral , overall smoother SQ than sig DJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

I love coming in here and looking at Rudi 's picturesnormal_smile .gif

Thank you Gavin for your compliment biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrias View Post

Rudi, is the HDPR10 your current main portable rig? how long does the battery last ? I am rather worried about the dx100 battery , hoping that the HDPR10 would do better

Hi Retrias
No for stand alone dap I have 2 as my favourite : AK 100 mod stage 1 and HDP R 10

HDPR battery last for 9 hours , my previous dx 100 about 6 hours

Sound quality HDP R10 is better from my previous dx 100 too.
Edited by rudi0504 - 4/13/13 at 8:14am
post #3417 of 14722
My friends AK 100 Final Audio Design Heaven 4 Limited Edition for Japan



Comparison between AK 100 vs HDP R 10

post #3418 of 14722
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My new portable set up

Source : Ibasso HDP R 10
Headphone : ultrasone Signature Pro
Cable : Oyaide Japan

Thanks for that pict, i actually really like the look of those sig pros.  I have shut them out since i love my Ed8 LE but those look good and understated for less safe street conditions than the bling of the ed8.  I have been using the ES10 as my back up but may have to try to get a listen to those afterall to replace the es10.  Comfort? hmm.

post #3419 of 14722
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallan View Post

Thanks for that pict, i actually really like the look of those sig pros.  I have shut them out since i love my Ed8 LE but those look good and understated for less safe street conditions than the bling of the ed8.  I have been using the ES10 as my back up but may have to try to get a listen to those afterall to replace the es10.  Comfort? hmm.

Thank you Dallan

I am as fan from ultrasone ,
first was ULS ed 8 le too and return to Jaben Singapore ,
second is ULS ed 8 Ruthenium recable whiplash twag and Twcu 2 balance
Third ULS signature DJ
Fourth ULS signature Pro
I love the SQ from ULS for close headphones.
post #3420 of 14722
The best set up for ibasso HDP R10

Source : Ibasso HDP R10 use LINE OUT
Amp : Pico Power use LINE IN
Headphone : ultrasone Signature Pro latest edition
Cable : Venturacraft mini to mini
Soundquality : the best I can hear from ibasso HDP R10 with this combo
I use HDP R10 line out to get full function from internal Dac Sabre 9018
With op amp 627


Edited by rudi0504 - 4/13/13 at 9:37am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)