- 57 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Oahu, hawaii
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's Last post on 11/20/13 at 2:27am in Portable Source Gear
- Amp/dac recommended for Bose IE2 Last post on 3/23/13 at 10:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would like some advice on choosing a portable amp. + DAC [single unit] Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp Recommendations Last post on 2/22/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP Last post on 11/23/12 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 223
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You have to plug it into an unpowered (yes, unpowered) USB hub for the iPad to accept it. You can use a powered hub if you don't want it to drain your battery.
You want to explain to me what you're on about dude? I have absolutely no swear words typed out in what I wrote, in my video I don't even talk, and I've posted no pictures in my last post so I have no idea what you're talking about
Edited by DigitalFreak - 4/6/13 at 10:21pm
Calm down, he wasn't talking about your video. He was referring to the photo that DarKen23 posted (although funny, it contained a certain explicative )
Oh, sorry for sounding overly excited. My apologies for going overboard.
Not fancy or even low-end at all. I used some Earpods until someone stepped on them, I never knew who it was.
Congrats Retrias for your AK 100 stock
You can try our AK 100 mod stage 1 like mine , now 3 of my friends got mod stage 2 already
I haven't heard the stage 2 mod .
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 4 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 24 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › great portable bundle - Sony f886, 2 x lods, fiio e12 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 4 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob