Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 23

post #331 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by supracrazy_tommy View Post
Why are you using those headphones on a superior dap like that? hehe

 Believe it or not this is a nice combo! I swear idk if my Head-fi journey would have been so crazy if I had picked these up first. never mind the DAP costs well over 20x the headphones :P

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogsand gears View Post

Nice jeans.

Thanks rolleyes.gif my thigh looks like the size of a manatee in this picture, oh well lol

post #332 of 15015

My portable rig. As portable as it gets. beyersmile.png

 

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

post #333 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiEx View Post

My portable rig. As portable as it gets. beyersmile.png

 

 

 

Those cosmic ears look nice...I'm very intrigued by these IEM's, especially the attractive price tag. How are you liking them?

post #334 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanex View Post

 

Those cosmic ears look nice...I'm very intrigued by these IEM's, especially the attractive price tag. How are you liking them?

 

They sound really good for their price. Just think if you really need CIEMs at all. But those are very good for an entery level in CIEMs.

post #335 of 15015

I finally caved in and ordered Leckertons flagship with extra op amps. Rolling op amps should become a nice pass time with this amp. I should have her in my hands in a week in a half or so. Raving incoherent rabid fan boyish review soon to follow

 

 

 

 

post #336 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosshorn View Post

 Believe it or not this is a nice combo! I swear idk if my Head-fi journey would have been so crazy if I had picked these up first. never mind the DAP costs well over 20x the headphones :P

 

Thanks rolleyes.gif my thigh looks like the size of a manatee in this picture, oh well lol

haha this is true, I'm actually using the hyped cheap Sony mh1c on my hisound 3rd gen studios.  They sound quite good, and to me I don't even hear the hiss anymore but I did on my ie80.  

post #337 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

I finally caved in and ordered Leckertons flagship with extra op amps. Rolling op amps should become a nice pass time with this amp. I should have her in my hands in a week in a half or so. Raving incoherent rabid fan boyish review soon to follow

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Nice! I should hopefully have mine tomorrow. Will be interesting to compare to the RSA Intruder I also have for SE listening. Just got HE-6 today, and balanced RSA terminated connection for the Intruder coming soon, so will be interesting to see how well the Intruder can drive the HE-6 (since it was made with that purpose in mind).

 

 

 

post #338 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiEx View Post

 

They sound really good for their price. Just think if you really need CIEMs at all. But those are very good for an entery level in CIEMs.

Have you done any sound comparisons to other customs or universals? If not, could you?

post #339 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

I finally caved in and ordered Leckertons flagship with extra op amps. Rolling op amps should become a nice pass time with this amp. I should have her in my hands in a week in a half or so. Raving incoherent rabid fan boyish review soon to follow





popcorn.gif
post #340 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

I finally caved in and ordered Leckertons flagship with extra op amps. Rolling op amps should become a nice pass time with this amp. I should have her in my hands in a week in a half or so. Raving incoherent rabid fan boyish review soon to follow

gs1000.gif +1
post #341 of 15015

Hey guys, sorry for being off topic but I thought this crowd might be the right group to ask. I've ordered some extra op amps in with my Leckerton MKII and I'm in dire need of a storage solution. I remember way back in one of the other threads someone posting a picture with a small plastic storage case for op amps. Any idea where I can get a proper case like that for op amp storage?

post #342 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Hey guys, sorry for being off topic but I thought this crowd might be the right group to ask. I've ordered some extra op amps in with my Leckerton MKII and I'm in dire need of a storage solution. I remember way back in one of the other threads someone posting a picture with a small plastic storage case for op amps. Any idea where I can get a proper case like that for op amp storage?


Ace hardware (or any proper hardware store) will sell small  plastic cases to store screws and small parts which are perfect for small electronics as well. Or go to your local drug store and get a plastic pill box, I reckon would work just as well. Just don't accidentally swallow your op amps...

post #343 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh View Post

my j3with xba4

What eartips you using for it?
post #344 of 15015

1000

current portable rig , not plugging in fiio e17 until i can solve the volume problem

post #345 of 15015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrias View Post

 

current portable rig , not plugging in fiio e17 until i can solve the volume problem

Whats the volume problem?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)