Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 22

post #316 of 13857

my current rig. after a long travel from high end inears, over customs, iphones, portable amps and i can not even think of the thousands of euros i spent, i think i found my holy grail. portable comfort, soundstage and neutrality paired with 50 hours of batterylife in this cheapo setup:

 

 

700

post #317 of 13857
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofastreamer View Post

my current rig. after a long travel from high end inears, over customs, iphones, portable amps and i can not even think of the thousands of euros i spent, i think i found my holy grail. portable comfort, soundstage and neutrality paired with 50 hours of batterylife in this cheapo setup:

 

 

700

Sturdy looking headphones, i like the looks. What are those?

You havent listed them on your profile :).

post #318 of 13857
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezz12 View Post

Where do you guys buy your player-to-amp cables?


You talking 3.5 to 3.5 or LODs for ipods?

post #319 of 13857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musastic View Post

Sturdy looking headphones, i like the looks. What are those?

You havent listed them on your profile :).

 

 

That would be a Sony Z1000 headphone.

 

I have one too. It sounds so good and sweet.

post #320 of 13857
Not the best picture.
Ipod Classic 6th gen > E11 > HFI-780 smily_headphones1.gif


post #321 of 13857
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjeena View Post

Not the best picture.
Ipod Classic 6th gen > E11 > HFI-780 smily_headphones1.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

I bet that sounds great together...

post #322 of 13857
Excellent rig very nice biggrin.gif

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
post #323 of 13857
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingingEars View Post

I bet that sounds great together...

I love it!! I even did the small mod on my 780 for a bit more bass and it cleaned the bass up a bit too(not that it needed it).
http://www.head-fi.org/t/501655/simple-ultrasone-hfi-780-mod-to-increase-bass-may-also-work-on-other-models
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Excellent rig very nice biggrin.gif
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I see you also have the 780 and E11 biggrin.gif
post #324 of 13857
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingingEars View Post

I bet that sounds great together...

i bet that have lot of bass~

post #325 of 13857
ameme2a2.jpg

Waiting at the doctors office with my grandfather. I can easily say, these are perhaps the best 20 bucks on headphones I've spent.
Sent from my ICS Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
post #326 of 13857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Siow View Post


That would be a Sony Z1000 headphone.

I have one too. It sounds so good and sweet.

Nope, it is the Little Brother zx700
post #327 of 13857
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit300 View Post

 

Elegant. Also, is that case padded on the inside? I have an otterbox 1000, but the interior is hard. I hate having my IEMs hit against the walls. What case is that?

 

I have a Pelican 1010. It's got a rubber lining on the inside with foam on the top lid. I got it for around $10 from a local electronics shop.

post #328 of 13857
Quote:  Why are you using those headphones on a superior dap like that? hehe
Originally Posted by mosshorn View Post

ameme2a2.jpg
Waiting at the doctors office with my grandfather. I can easily say, these are perhaps the best 20 bucks on headphones I've spent.
Sent from my ICS Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
post #329 of 13857
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosshorn View Post


Waiting at the doctors office with my grandfather. I can easily say, these are perhaps the best 20 bucks on headphones I've spent.
Sent from my ICS Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Nice jeans.

post #330 of 13857

700

My Portable Rig.    

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)