Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 204

post #3046 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

The best part is they SOUND awesome too...biggrin.gif

I am agree with you longbowbbs 

jh 16 sound excelent direct with iPhone 4 s too 

post #3047 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicdrift View Post

My Current Rig - Xperia Z + Heir Audio 8.A ... more updates soon biggrin.gif

 


how does the Z sound? Im planning to get one dude

post #3048 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

They look (still and suspect always will) and must sound AWESOME!  ksc75smile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

The best part is they SOUND awesome too...biggrin.gif

And I have changed my post as the sound is the real deal after all. beerchug.gif

post #3049 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

They look (still and suspect always will) and must sound AWESOME!  ksc75smile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

The best part is they SOUND awesome too...biggrin.gif

And I have changed my post as the sound is the real deal after all. beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

post #3050 of 14350

my pocket sized setup  :)

post #3051 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdg0717 View Post

my pocket sized setup  :)

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

If Only AKG K3003 have a removable cable and a bit cheaper it would be no. on my list 

Nice rig by the way 

post #3052 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by meiaen View Post

If Only AKG K3003 have a removable cable and a bit cheaper it would be no. on my list 

Nice rig by the way 

vsonic V7007 is coming, that could be what you want. 

post #3053 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

vsonic V7007 is coming, that could be what you want. 

what i anticipate more is the HiFi M8 and both of them are getting delayed ><

post #3054 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdg0717 View Post

my pocket sized setup  smily_headphones1.gif

Wow, one of the cheapest DAPs paired with one of the most expensive IEMs. smily_headphones1.gif A match made in head-fi heaven.
post #3055 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlonmarabe View Post


how does the Z sound? Im planning to get one dude

I second that man!
I have a s3 and I really like it......
But once you become a Sony fan u stay a Sony fan!!!!
post #3056 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by akash neagi View Post

I second that man!
I have a s3 and I really like it......
But once you become a Sony fan u stay a Sony fan!!!!

That's spirit ! I am getting Z my self. Have s3 for now smily_headphones1.gif
post #3057 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzic4life View Post

That's spirit ! I am getting Z my self. Have s3 for now smily_headphones1.gif

You know the s3 isn't even mine.....
It's my dad who lent it to me for a few weeks 5 months back!!!!!!
Lol
post #3058 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlonmarabe View Post


how does the Z sound? Im planning to get one dude

I second that man!
I have a s3 and I really like it......
But once you become a Sony fan u stay a Sony fan!!!!

 

i love it, it has much less noise then my macbook air / though i havent compared it directly to a S3 (i will later on), few users already said its much better then the Note 2/S3, Volume levels are definately loud enough for me, The sound quality is warm sounding, punchy, powerful but very musical. So far really happy with the purchase :)


Edited by toxicdrift - 3/24/13 at 11:52pm
post #3059 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicdrift View Post

 

i love it, it has much less noise then my macbook air / though i havent compared it directly to a S3 (i will later on), few users already said its much better then the Note 2/S3, Volume levels are definately loud enough for me, The sound quality is warm sounding, punchy, powerful but very musical. So far really happy with the purchase :)


thank you sir for your reply. i will get the Z soon. i have the xperia S right now but i am in love with the design, display, and uniqueness of the Z. my wallet is starting to cry now

post #3060 of 14350

Battle of the champs: one to rule them all. Tralucent 1plus2 (mine) vs. Fitear Togo 334 (loaner) vs. Ocharaku Kaede (loaner) vs. Sennheiser IE800 (loaner)

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)