Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 198

post #2956 of 11424

 

 


Edited by knights - 3/20/13 at 10:23pm
post #2957 of 11424
Quote:
Originally Posted by knights View Post

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

DAT LOD!

 

Where'd you get it from? 

 

And is all the carbon fibre work, done by you with vinyl wrap?

post #2958 of 11424
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Curiosity9 View Post

DAT LOD!

 

Where'd you get it from? 

 

And is all the carbon fibre work, done by you with vinyl wrap?

LOD is made by an acquaint... 

 

its just a transparent CF textured sticker:)

post #2959 of 11424
Quote:
Originally Posted by knights View Post

LOD is made by an acquaint... 

As in 'acquaintance' a friendly of yours? Or is it a commercial LOD?

post #2960 of 11424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

As in 'acquaintance' a friendly of yours? Or is it a commercial LOD?

 

Yes, made by a "semi-friend" LOL... He's been making some cool stuff for our local audio community...

post #2961 of 11424


Dt250 with ipod 80GB and portatube.
post #2962 of 11424
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

I really like the sound signature of 335. I previously owned TG334 and switch to 335 a month ago. MH335DW is all about bass. Not in term of quantity but quality, details, clarity. Mid is still forwarded but not as much as TG334 but this is signature of all MH series I think. Treble roll off is the down side of 335 and TG334.

I've heard the demo of 335dw and I think they are fun phones biggrin.gif
post #2963 of 11424
Quote:
Originally Posted by knights View Post

 

Yes, made by a "semi-friend" LOL... He's been making some cool stuff for our local audio community...

Very cool looking!!!

post #2964 of 11424

Silver dragons to complete my rig! until someone proves and explain the science behind cables improving audio quality, i reckon it must probably be of witchcraft origin..hehe :P

 

post #2965 of 11424
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace8888 View Post


I've heard the demo of 335dw and I think they are fun phones biggrin.gif

Yes, all MH series have warm signature. Not too warm and very details. You can probably enjoy it on almost any type of musics.

post #2966 of 11424
FFS, stop quoting pictures, geez. I don't need to see the same pictures 3 times in a row.
post #2967 of 11424
Quote:
Originally Posted by psion84 View Post

Silver dragons to complete my rig! until someone proves and explain the science behind cables improving audio quality, i reckon it must probably be of witchcraft origin..hehe :P

 

Sturdy looking cables. Nice

post #2968 of 11424

Sony F807 + DIY Silver Dragon LOD + FiiO E12 + Sony MDR-CD900ST

 

 

 

 

post #2969 of 11424
Quote:
Originally Posted by skamp View Post

FFS, stop quoting pictures, geez. I don't need to see the same pictures 3 times in a row.
oh yesssssss ohhhhh myyyy goooooood so important !!!! People complain about that all the time but it's no big deal. Scroll down. I prefer to.see quoted pics of pretty stuff than people who complain for nothing.
post #2970 of 11424
Quote:
Originally Posted by skamp View Post

FFS, stop quoting pictures, geez. I don't need to see the same pictures 3 times in a row.

+1

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)