Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 195

post #2911 of 14962

Looks wicked, But not that portable lol!

post #2912 of 14962

It's not portable but it sounds so good...


Edited by parbaked - 3/18/13 at 6:23pm
post #2913 of 14962
Deleted.....
Edited by knights - 3/18/13 at 5:59pm
post #2914 of 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocoolhifi View Post

Bocur Audio - found it on ebay. This is the same one I bought and they have others.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOCUR-AUDIO-PURE-COPPER-99-99-IPOD-LOD-CABLE-/330891987015?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item4d0ab30847
I asked him if he had a copper one styled like the fiio L9
post #2915 of 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocoolhifi View Post

Bocur Audio - found it on ebay. This is the same one I bought and they have others.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOCUR-AUDIO-PURE-COPPER-99-99-IPOD-LOD-CABLE-/330891987015?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item4d0ab30847


Bought stuff from this guy already. Great quality

post #2916 of 14962

My AK 100 DIY mod with copper gold cable can drive LCD 2 rev 3 in excellent sound quality :

 

 

post #2917 of 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My AK 100 DIY mod with copper gold cable can drive LCD 2 rev 3 in excellent sound quality :

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

That cable looks great with the LCD-2's, Rudi! Very nice.

post #2918 of 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

That cable looks great with the LCD-2's, Rudi! Very nice.

Thank you longbowbbs 

norse audio 24 braid x 21 awg is the best cable I have own now for my LCD 2 rev 3 and LCD 3

post #2919 of 14962

That cable looks like a bull-whip. Is it heavy?

post #2920 of 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea71 View Post

That cable looks like a bull-whip. Is it heavy?

Look so heavy , but is not to heavy 

post #2921 of 14962

Deleted. My computer just refuses to add photos for some reason.


Edited by lin0003 - 3/18/13 at 11:24pm
post #2922 of 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My AK 100 DIY mod with copper gold cable can drive LCD 2 rev 3 in excellent sound quality :

 

 

How much did the cable cost you?

post #2923 of 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My AK 100 DIY mod with copper gold cable can drive LCD 2 rev 3 in excellent sound quality :

 

 

 

That cable looks sick Rudi!!

Ive been meaning to ask you a few things...

How does the AK100 sound compared to iDevice/DAC combo?

And, Have you listened to the Little Dot DP_I dap yet? If so would you recommend it?

post #2924 of 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post

 

That cable looks sick Rudi!!

Ive been meaning to ask you a few things...

How does the AK100 sound compared to iDevice/DAC combo?

And, Have you listened to the Little Dot DP_I dap yet? If so would you recommend it?


These Norse cable are only for Headphones now, but I contacted them, and they will soon come out for IEMs (lighter of course). I will order some !

post #2925 of 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


These Norse cable are only for Headphones now, but I contacted them, and they will soon come out for IEMs (lighter of course). I will order some !


Oh really?
Sounds awesome :)
As long as they will be nice and flexible I really consider getting a new upgrade cable.
Flexibility is my main concern because there are sooo many IEM aftermarkt cables out there that force you to get one of these ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c8/Kabeltrommel_Anh%C3%A4nger_mit_Zugmaschine.jpg/800px-Kabeltrommel_Anh%C3%A4nger_mit_Zugmaschine.jpg ) to carry them around :/

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)