Whats is that exactly, when i see that the thing that comes to my mind is not the colorfly c4 but the other kind
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's Last post on Today at 4:12 pm in Portable Source Gear
- Amp/dac recommended for Bose IE2 Last post on 3/23/13 at 10:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would like some advice on choosing a portable amp. + DAC [single unit] Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp Recommendations Last post on 2/22/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP Last post on 11/23/12 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
Let’s start with the accessories, which are 3 pairs of silicone tips (small, medium and large size), airline adapter plug (should replace it with foam tips or something else more practical IMO)...
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 176
Gear mentioned in this thread:
JH16s arrived today, so I took a quick phone pic of my (trans)portable and portable rigs:
iPod Classis 7g 160 / Agent18 Case, or Macbook Air at the office
Cypher Labs Solo - DB
Balanced ALO mini cable
ALO RX Mk3
JH16 w/ Moon Audio Silver Dragon IEM cable - balanced
iPod Nano 5g
HeadAmp Pico Slim
JH16 or Shure SE535 with standard cable
Still giving everything a good listen and formulating impressions -- but both are really, really awesome.
Sorry to hear that.
Just curious, how much does
16000 Mah Power supply
I dont know what an xmod is but you can have fiio e17 and hm601 for 400 bucks or less, so for it to be of equal price to dx100 the xmod have to be 300 bucks assuming he got ripped on the battery like everyone else when duracell is the only one that made them
Creative Xmod usd sound card
Well I hope he didn't get ripped off.
I'm sure his brick sounds really awesome. And I'm glad to see that there are new people getting into our hobby all the time.
I'm sure it's just me getting old, but that just looks like quite a bit of weight to be carrying around. But when you're young that prolly isn't even close to being an obstacle, right?
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
- › JDS Labs C5 portable amplifier appreciation + discussion thread... 52 seconds ago
- › Invisible earbuds 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] XBA-3 VS XBA-30 VS XBA-40 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA VAMP VERZA/METALLO: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics,... 5 minutes ago
- › Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013. 6 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 7 minutes ago
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by danikus
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe