Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 161

post #2401 of 13570

DX100 > ALO ra SXC 22 mini to mini > Vorzuge Duo Amp > UE 900 (stock cables upgrading to silver poison yet to arrive so excited!)

 

http://i.imgur.com/8SLGSkT.png

 

http://i.imgur.com/8xlhcCV.png

 

http://i.imgur.com/dLcNp0j.png

 

can't seem to upload the pictures :/

this message always pops up "There was a problem submitting this to the server. Please try again."

post #2402 of 13570

ffanypack, you need to have posted more than 5 posts to put up pics....Your rig looks great! How do you like the UE's?

post #2403 of 13570
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Rhapsodio RDB+ v2.0 with RWAK100 (on a shinkansen to a snowboard trip) :-

 

Lol are u going to bear this setup like u did to your M100?biggrin.gif

post #2404 of 13570
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinghui0711 View Post

Lol are u going to bear this setup like u did to your M100?biggrin.gif

 

Nope :p. 'cos on the slopes I put the M-100 back on ;-)

 

 

post #2405 of 13570

Source : AK 100 stock 

amp : Sony PHA - 1

iem : Sony PHA - 1

cable : Ventura Craft mini to mini 

 

 

post #2406 of 13570
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffanypack View Post

DX100 > ALO ra SXC 22 mini to mini > Vorzuge Duo Amp > UE 900 (stock cables upgrading to silver poison yet to arrive so excited!)

 

http://i.imgur.com/8SLGSkT.png

 

http://i.imgur.com/8xlhcCV.png

 

http://i.imgur.com/dLcNp0j.png

 

can't seem to upload the pictures :/

this message always pops up "There was a problem submitting this to the server. Please try again."

 

 


 

 

 

There ya go :)

 

I'll get round to posting my old school rig of sennheiser hd25-II's and Iriver 120 later.

post #2407 of 13570
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

 

Nope :p. 'cos on the slopes I put the M-100 back on ;-)

 

 

 

Cool I/O gogles, BEST i got those too, in different color tough

post #2408 of 13570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whippler View Post

Cool I/O gogles, BEST i got those too, in different color tough

 

I had to switch lenses on the 2nd day 'cos these had been scratched a lot from previous seasons. I think overall I need to change to the I/O Recon.

 

The M-100 held up well yet again. In doing a mini-mini jump, I did have it fall off my head and the right cup come out of the fork. I just had to hook it back in. Snow filled up the disconnected V-port naturally but just knocked it out and it was ready to go.

post #2409 of 13570

Thanks for the 'effort' you've put in to test the headphones for us biggrin.gif

post #2410 of 13570
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

ffanypack, you need to have posted more than 5 posts to put up pics....Your rig looks great! How do you like the UE's?

Thanks didn't read about that part
Loving these iems the bass and vocals are great in my opinion and are what I'm looking for. Though the treble is rather lacking as compared to tf10 but with the vorzuge its awesome haha.
But I'm considering to take a plunge in jh13 or 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post













There ya go smily_headphones1.gif

I'll get round to posting my old school rig of sennheiser hd25-II's and Iriver 120 later.

Thank you!
post #2411 of 13570
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Source : AK 100 stock 

amp : Sony PHA - 1

iem : Sony PHA - 1

cable : Ventura Craft mini to mini 

 

 


You mean IEM Sony XBA 4 no ? How does it sound ?

post #2412 of 13570
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffanypack View Post

DX100 > ALO ra SXC 22 mini to mini > Vorzuge Duo Amp > UE 900 (stock cables upgrading to silver poison yet to arrive so excited!)

 

http://i.imgur.com/8SLGSkT.png

 

http://i.imgur.com/8xlhcCV.png

 

http://i.imgur.com/dLcNp0j.png

 

can't seem to upload the pictures :/

this message always pops up "There was a problem submitting this to the server. Please try again."


The rig looks great...it would deserved some nice customs :) Mike from headphonia loved the Vorzuge Amp but said it had issues because the gain was too high. Maybe that does not apply with the DX100 as the output has variable volume.

post #2413 of 13570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


You mean IEM Sony XBA 4 no ? How does it sound ?
XBA-40 I thought.
post #2414 of 13570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


You mean IEM Sony XBA 4 no ? How does it sound ?

Hi Mimouille 

It is Sony XBA 40 

soundzig like your miracle is musical 

post #2415 of 13570

My Earsonic Sm 64 set up :

Source : AK 100 stock 

amo : Ortofon MHd Q7

iem : Earsonic Sm 64 first batch 112 ohm 

Cable : mini to mini Ventura craft

sound quality : excellent sound quality 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)