Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 148

post #2206 of 13869

When it runs out of power do I have to refill it with lighter fluid? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Recieved some gear through from Rhapsodio which made it into a few rigs!

 

First up iPod Classic to Rhapsodio Z2 BTL Balanced Amp to Lear LCM 5 with OCC Copper Cable (4 braid) with BTL Connector:

 

 

AppleMarkAppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMarkAppleMark

post #2207 of 13869

Tell me about it!!! The coolest amp i have ever owned for sure!

 

The sound is slightly bright, smooth and airy but need more burn in and time to really go into depth but packs a punch for a small amp!

 

To charge you use USB cable which is supplied and you open up the lid of the zippo and there is a charge port inside!

 

As for specs i will find out as i am curious myself!

post #2208 of 13869

Rudi posts more pictures of even more wonderful gear...

That's it! I'm changing career! Interior design school here I come!
 


Edited by esmBOS - 2/16/13 at 10:54am
post #2209 of 13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Recieved some gear through from Rhapsodio which made it into a few rigs!

 

First up iPod Classic to Rhapsodio Z2 BTL Balanced Amp to Lear LCM 5 with OCC Copper Cable (4 braid) with BTL Connector:

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

 

and then we have the Nexus 7 USB OTG too MyST PortaDAC 1866 to Starkey Tunz Trio with the 8 braid OCC copper Rhapsdio Cable!

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

Very nice duo amp Swim

how is the SQ from MyST Porta Dac ?

i like the design so clean and simple 

also your Zippo look so cute 

post #2210 of 13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by esmBOS View Post

Rudi posts more pictures of even more wonderful gear...

That's it! I'm changing career! Interior design school here I come!
 

Thank you esmBOS

i try to put in spoiler , but from my iPad 4 G doesn't work 

maybe I don't know how to put in site my spoiler 

post #2211 of 13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpawluk91 View Post

Here's my ipod 5.5 dual locked to a c&c bh with my Logitech UE 6000, also got a 64gb cf card in it

Very nice gear 

how is the SQ from c&c BH ?

post #2212 of 13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Thank you esmBOS
i try to put in spoiler , but from my iPad 4 G doesn't work 
maybe I don't know how to put in site my spoiler 

If you ask me you can post pictures any way you like Rudi, as long as you keep em` comming smily_headphones1.gif
post #2213 of 13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Very nice gear 
how is the SQ from c&c BH ?
Amazing dude with any genre I throw at it, also dual lock is literally the best way to piggyback your amp and dap
post #2214 of 13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpawluk91 View Post


Amazing dude with any genre I throw at it, also dual lock is literally the best way to piggyback your amp and dap


where I can get this dual lock stuff? Walmart, walgreens, Home depot?

post #2215 of 13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsilva22 View Post


where I can get this dual lock stuff? Walmart, walgreens, Home depot?
I've only bought it on amazon but I'm sure any hardware store would have it, definitely not Walgreens tho lol maybe Walmart doubt it but maybe
post #2216 of 13869

Portable woo?? biggrin.gif

 

post #2217 of 13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpawluk91 View Post

I've only bought it on amazon but I'm sure any hardware store would have it, definitely not Walgreens tho lol maybe Walmart doubt it but maybe

I bought some at Target recently, don't know about Walmart
post #2218 of 13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by senson View Post

Portable woo?? biggrin.gif

 

 

Genius!!

post #2219 of 13869
Got this iPod classic for 65$ and rockboxed it, got this combo this day. So good to be back! smily_headphones1.gif

tudasujy.jpg


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
post #2220 of 13869

My new in-home portable rig. Alo International + Ipod Classic + T5P. I love this set up especially with the bass...now my T5P able to give me a bit of punch feeling without reducing the quality of the bass. Wonderful ! Very good SQ overall beerchug.gif

 

 

 

And when i miss those airy sound...i just put this on...biggrin.gif

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)