Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 145

post #2161 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

 

It's doing well so far :D. My ears do feel like jello after the TH-600's. I owe Fostex a review actually but not whilst I'm sick. When I recover this weekend, I'll do a write-up.

 

Get well soon! Also, I'm interested in the TH-600s :)

post #2162 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Being held prisoner to the confines of my own guestroom due to a high fever and A-type influenza (my wife is paranoid I'll pass it to her and our 5 mth old boy), this is my portable bedroom rig for now.

 

A Loaner Fostex TH-600, iBasso DX100 (fw 1.3.7) :-

 

 

Get well soon Sean

Please compare with TH 900 


Edited by rudi0504 - 2/14/13 at 4:52am
post #2163 of 14688
iPod Classic & Shure SE425

post #2164 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

 

Get well soon! Also, I'm interested in the TH-600s :)

 

whaaaaaaaat?! but you already have its bigger brother-- the th900 :P

post #2165 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyaems View Post

 

whaaaaaaaat?! but you already have its bigger brother-- the th900 :P

I'm a collector! xD

post #2166 of 14688

I decided to play around a bit more with my mobile rig and see for myself what the cable fuss is all about. Oh yeah, I also got two bum OEM interconnects with my CLAS. So you guys like the added bling?

*

 

700

 

*

 

*

 

*

post #2167 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

I decided to play around a bit more with my mobile rig and see for myself what the cable fuss is all about. Oh yeah, I also got two bum OEM interconnects with my CLAS. So you guys like the added bling?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

*

 

700

 

*

 

*

 

*

 

 

 

 

Your pimped out bling reminds me of the following by Neneh Cherry's Buffalo Stance :-

 

Who's the gigolo on the street,

With his hands in his pockets, and his crocodile feet,

Hanging off the curb, looking All disturbed,

...

 

I need sunglasses to look at your shiny kit :D

post #2168 of 14688

my 1st rig. newbie here rolleyes.gif sorry for the low quality photo 

 

 

post #2169 of 14688

Finished recabling the EM700Ti as well, all I need is an extension cable if I want to use both clip-on to a DAP inside the pocket of my jeans.

 

post #2170 of 14688

Just got my new Fitear MH335DW. I'm using it with ipod touch G5 and Go-Dap X with upgraded LME49860 OpAmp and reduced output impedance to 10Ω.

Rig-7.jpg

post #2171 of 14688
So how does the pairing sound and why didn t you get transparent red 335 smily_headphones1.gif
post #2172 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

Just got my new Fitear MH335DW. I'm using it with ipod touch G5 and Go-Dap X with upgraded LME49860 OpAmp and reduced output impedance to 10Ω.
Rig-7.jpg

Please try the 335s with the 000 cables.. Theyre amazing!
post #2173 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

Just got my new Fitear MH335DW. I'm using it with ipod touch G5 and Go-Dap X with upgraded LME49860 OpAmp and reduced output impedance to 10Ω.

Ironically, your iPod Touch 5th gen has a much more suitable output impedance (0.75Ω) than your external amp.
post #2174 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by skamp View Post

Ironically, your iPod Touch 5th gen has a much more suitable output impedance (0.75Ω) than your external amp.

Yeesh man, seriously? Have you even heard what the ipod touch 5g sounds like out of the headphone jack? Its terrible, like some robot tried to make music and all that came out was 1s and 0s.

On a more positive note (and probably to the extent of some hate from certain people)



Boom!
post #2175 of 14688

Those FitEars? I love that cable. I wish it was compatible with my CIEM's. Pretty sure the pins for FitEars are slightly different than other CIEM's. How's the flexibility of the cable? Can you coil that up nicely? 

 

Also, quick three comments on the pairing of the Tera and CIEM's please. Also, that's the MH335DW, correct? Which headphone jack you use the most? SuperDuper or TeraMega?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post


Yeesh man, seriously? Have you even heard what the ipod touch 5g sounds like out of the headphone jack? Its terrible, like some robot tried to make music and all that came out was 1s and 0s.

On a more positive note (and probably to the extent of some hate from certain people)



Boom!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)