Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 144

post #2146 of 11425
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame21x View Post

Just wanted to share a few pictures of my Sansa Clip+ Rig.

 

Sansa Clip Rig 1 Sansa Clip Rig 2

Sansa Clip Rig 3 Sansa Clip Rig 4

 

Hey, looks great! Whats the theme btw?

post #2147 of 11425

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRiseAgainst View Post

 

Hey, looks great! Whats the theme btw?

Looks like this one....http://themes.rockbox.org/index.php?themeid=847&target=sansaclipplus

post #2148 of 11425

Thank you! normal_smile%20.gif Im new here and I want to say this forum and topic is awesome!


Edited by TheRiseAgainst - 2/13/13 at 1:34pm
post #2149 of 11425
Hey Rudi,
All you have to do is highlight the image (as if you were highlighting text) after which just click the spoiler button :-)
Works for me.

Mark~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Hi Marko
can you please help me how I can use the spoiler , if I quote 
I have pressed the black spoiler mark , but the picture can not get in the spoiler 
thank you 
post #2150 of 11425

Quote:

Originally Posted by xinghui0711 
 
Dragonfly? Lol

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

If Art Dudley can use it in a review with $250,000 of gear, then I can enjoy it with the HD800's!

Give-em bra biggrin.gif

post #2151 of 11425

Hi guys first post here and very excited. Been lurking around for a while and drooling at many amazing setups even got my dream trans/portable rig in mind.Here's my current one

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad170/frankieluis007/DSC_0733.jpg

and the reason I started reading Head-Fi,

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad170/frankieluis007/DSC_0724-1.jpg

I had bought these when they first came out because they got great reviews. I liked the sound but the microphonics killed me. Of course back then the noise to me was just annoyance and thought it was a problem with the phones so I put them away and forgot I had them till maybe 4 months ago. I also have a pair of HD595s that I use with the setup when I'm home and my first headfier-ish purchase an E7 that I got a great deal to pass up on which should be here tomorrow. That'll be my rig for the nest few months while I save up as I have some other similarly expensive hobbies.


Edited by Frankie007 - 2/13/13 at 2:44pm
post #2152 of 11425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie007 View Post

Hi guys first post here and very excited. Been lurking around for a while and drooling at many amazing setups even got my dream trans/portable rig in mind.Here's my current one
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad170/frankieluis007/DSC_0733.jpg
and the reason I started reading Head-Fi,
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad170/frankieluis007/DSC_0724-1.jpg
I had bought these when they first came out because they got great reviews. I liked the sound but the microphonics killed me. Of course back then the noise to me was just annoyance and thought it was a problem with the phones so I put them away and forgot I had them till maybe 4 months ago. I also have a pair of HD595s that I use with the setup when I'm home and my first headfier-ish purchase an E7 that I got a great deal to pass up on which should be here tomorrow. That'll be my rig for the nest few months while I save up as I have some other similarly expensive hobbies.

Wow that reminds me of my er6 about 10 years ago. I wanted er4 but got er6 instead cuz er4 was too expensive. Its a good iem.
post #2153 of 11425

Yes it is especially witht the right tips. Hated all the tips that it came with then saw these t200 that I got on there now and love them
 

post #2154 of 11425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Looks like this one....http://themes.rockbox.org/index.php?themeid=847&target=sansaclipplus

Yep. That's it.

post #2155 of 11425


Enderbender's portable rig smily_headphones1.gif

Rockboxed Clip Zip - Sennheiser Amperior

Awesome idea.
post #2156 of 11425
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzic4life View Post

@tom
Yes they do. Both will benefit from amped. But sm3v2 is still pretty good when plug direct to ipod. Unlike sm64 which need to use an amp to get a fuller better sound. So that is why i prefer to use govibe vulcan+ instead of govibe vestamp because it has more power to drive my sm64. Result is very good. I get full sound and is very crisp.

@rudi
Hi bro rudi. Yes jemmy has his t5p in balance version from jaben. I do not know yet the difference between single ended compared to balance. Btw..muzic4life is belong to me..yono. smily_headphones1.gif

I am sorry Yono , I though you are jemmy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzic4life View Post

@rudi
From my experience..i think the best amp for sm64 is the rxmk3+clas db. They do very well in match. And the good news is...i dont hear any hiss at all. Very clean and full sounding. But i am not sure with upgraded clas db coming. I hope will still be a good match. Oh btw...my sm64 is the 1st released with 112ohm. I heard the latest unit has 95ohm which easier to drive i assumed. You may ask Tom Yum Goong in regards to this version. I think he got his with 95ohm.

No wonder now no more hiss in your Rx 3 B , because you have 112 ohm 

thank you for sharing 

post #2157 of 11425

humble set-up, I tried with the fiio andes first but the hiss was too unbearable so just straight into walkman jack instead

 

 

post #2158 of 11425

Being held prisoner to the confines of my own guestroom due to a high fever and A-type influenza (my wife is paranoid I'll pass it to her and our 5 mth old boy), this is my portable bedroom rig for now.

 

A Loaner Fostex TH-600, iBasso DX100 (fw 1.3.7) :-

 

 

post #2159 of 11425
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Being held prisoner to the confines of my own guestroom due to a high fever and A-type influenza (my wife is paranoid I'll pass it to her and our 5 mth old boy), this is my portable bedroom rig for now.

A Loaner Fostex TH-600, iBasso DX100 (fw 1.3.7) :-



Booooouuuuhh...you must be soooo sad wink.gif
post #2160 of 11425
@anakchan
I guess is enough to give u massage in your ears biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)