Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's Last post on 5/12/13 at 2:30am in Portable Source Gear
- Amp/dac recommended for Bose IE2 Last post on 3/23/13 at 10:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would like some advice on choosing a portable amp. + DAC [single unit] Last post on 4/6/13 at 10:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp Recommendations Last post on 2/22/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP Last post on 11/23/12 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 141
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Relax and hear the music near the swimming pool is the best place to release our stress¬†
Please wait until I can hear by my self of my friend best transportable rigs .
Me too was speechless as he told me want buy his Wagnus amp , it is the best way to upgrade your set up one by one , you can feel more than you upgrade all your rigs in one time .
The sound quality is, unamped, clearly above iPods and cowons. It is much bigger, more space, more power, more life, more everything...out of the box I thought I thought it sounded too dark sometimes with my Shure SE530x6, but after 150 hours of burn in, and with the Miracles, which are more balanced and extend better both ways, the DX100 sounds wonderful. The UI is ok now, just needs getting used to. To me the only problem is battery life too short. Size is not a problem as it is much smaller than iPod with clas and amp.
Does it sound better than ipod with clas and an amp (lets say somenthing like the iBasso P4, or somenthing like that, high end amp)?
well...its cheaper for that matter. Although i prefer to have slimline AMP from my iPod, and then some transportable rig (like ALO PanAm or somenthing like that wich has GREAT audio quality, but not so portable).
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › worst date stories 26 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society 27 seconds ago
- › „ÄĆOfficial„ÄćAsian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 48 seconds ago
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 1 minute ago
- › USAF-596 Rectifier Tube 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Torpedo parafeed tubeamp (2013 edition: assembled + tweaks +... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's musings: in the hi-fidelity, first... 3 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 4 minutes ago
- › Are there any headphones that feel like subwoofers? 4 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe