Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 137

post #2041 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

If you like sweet like tube sounding midrange , but less bass body , with very smooth high 

And very neutral and natural sounding amp ,  than ortofon is very good for you .

this ortofon is very good for jazz music and vocal lover .

 

for iem and low impedance headphone like fostex TH 900 is very good.

 

 

minor : a little hiss to my fit ear MH 335 DW 

            It is not so good for rock music 

umm... That is interesting.

 

I listen to ballads, fusion jazz, and pop music mostly..hm

post #2042 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

 Shootinputin187 that my posts make your wallet running .

my goal is the other round to share with all head fier friends , that they can buy directly 

The best rig follow one of my rigs 

 

Nah, its just that, i dont think you dont mind trying all this great equipment just to help us buy the best rigs L3000.gif. But i really appreciate it, even tho i doubt ill buy some crazy portable setup, my C&C BH does the amping job for good time. I recommend you try it its very lovely (and it has CRAZY battery life over 80 hours, check this thread for more info).

post #2043 of 13868

Every time Rudi buys something cool, it is like a group buy for the rest of us....biggrin.gif We can all enjoy his findings.

post #2044 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootinputin187 View Post

Nah, its just that, i dont think you dont mind trying all this great equipment just to help us buy the best rigs L3000.gif
. But i really appreciate it, even tho i doubt ill buy some crazy portable setup, my C&C BH does the amping job for good time. I recommend you try it its very lovely (and it has CRAZY battery life over 80 hours, check this thread for more info).
Right you are
post #2045 of 13868

My AK 100 fully balance set up :

 

Source : AK 100 standard as transport 

Dac : balance Dac Ibasso DB2

Amp : balance amp alo Rx 3 B

headphone : Sennheiser HD 800 recable whiplash custum cable fully balance 

Cable : balance cable 8 braid solid core DIY 

             Sys, optical cable 

 

the best HD 800 set up in fully balance 

 

 

 

 

 

post #2046 of 13868

Come on Rudi your slacking, at least pair them with a high end portable headphone, unless the HD800 is now portable ;) 

post #2047 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpawluk91 View Post


Right you are

Almost every Saturday we have mini meet with 5 to 10 Friends to Share about audio .

from this mini meeti i like to Share all audio experiance to each Other .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootinputin187 View Post

 

Nah, its just that, i dont think you dont mind trying all this great equipment just to help us buy the best rigs L3000.gif. But i really appreciate it, even tho i doubt ill buy some crazy portable setup, my C&C BH does the amping job for good time. I recommend you try it its very lovely (and it has CRAZY battery life over 80 hours, check this thread for more info).

Thank you for Your recomandation , if i get THE chance i Will try , because i Love new gadget biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Every time Rudi buys something cool, it is like a group buy for the rest of us....biggrin.gif We can all enjoy his findings.

Thank you longbowbbs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juntom10 View Post

umm... That is interesting.

 

I listen to ballads, fusion jazz, and pop music mostly..hm

You can still use ortofon MHd Q7 AS your external amp AS LONG Your headphone is Low impendamce .

post #2048 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Come on Rudi your slacking, at least pair them with a high end portable headphone, unless the HD800 is now portable ;) 

Hi Swimsonny

you are right HD 800 is not portable headphone 

i have Only HD 800 With balance cable 

and ED 8 Ruthenium With Whiplash twag Cu elite 2 balance cable AS My portable headphone and My ciem UM miracle and jh 16 pro 

post #2049 of 13868

We all know a lot about Rudis giant headphone/amp collection...but since Rudi works as an interior-designer, I would die to see the place where he lives :D Must be at least as spectacular as his hifi-collection :)

post #2050 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

We all know a lot about Rudis giant headphone/amp collection...but since Rudi works as an interior-designer, I would die to see the place where he lives :D Must be at least as spectacular as his hifi-collection :)

Ich danke Dir fuer Deinem Kompliment .

ich lebe In Indonesia und ich habe viele Indonesia Audiophile , Sie haben viele headphone 

und amplifier Wie Mich biggrin.gif

Du hast recht dass ich der extrem gadget freak In Indonesian

 

Translate to english ;

Thank you for Your compliment

i live In Indonesia and i have many audiophile Friends have many headphones and amplifier like Me biggrin.gif

You are right that i am the extrem gadget freak In Indonesia 


Edited by rudi0504 - 2/9/13 at 12:14pm
post #2051 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

We all know a lot about Rudis giant headphone/amp collection...but since Rudi works as an interior-designer, I would die to see the place where he lives :D Must be at least as spectacular as his hifi-collection :)

I believe he spends all his money on audio gear, So probably no money left for furnuture..... Hmmm in second thought he probably uses his Hifi rigs as furtnute I am sure they would make a great chair:)

post #2052 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by gidion27 View Post

I believe he spends all his money on audio gear, So probably no money left for furnuture..... Hmmm in second thought he probably uses his Hifi rigs as furtnute I am sure they would make a great chair:)

No its wong gidion27 

I must do some more  interior works , if. I can get very Good benefid from My jobs ,and than i can buy some more audio gear 

 

Happy Chinese New Year , Great Heath , more succes , all the best  and God Bless You all my head fier Friends and Moderators from Head Fi 

post #2053 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Happy Chinese New Year , Great Heath , more succes , all the best  and God Bless You all my head fier Friends and Moderators from Head Fi 

 

The same to you, Rudi!

post #2054 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

No its wong gidion27 

I must do some more  interior works , if. I can get very Good benefid from My jobs ,and than i can buy some more audio gear 

 

Happy Chinese New Year , Great Heath , more succes , all the best  and God Bless You all my head fier Friends and Moderators from Head Fi 

Kong Hee Fat Choy

 

May our New Year be one of peace and excellent audio! 


Edited by Saraguie - 2/9/13 at 10:49pm
post #2055 of 13868
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My friend old Iriver rig within years seventy or eighty 

 

source : Iriver 

dac : ibasso balance Dac DB2

Amp : alo Rx 3 B balance amp 

headphone : LCD 3 with Norse balance cable 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

I miss my old iHP-120! I bought it on a whim for a holiday (well, I say a whim, I read some online reviews that more more favourable toward the iRiver than the iPod) and sold it for SOR when the wrong voltage was plugged into it (don't ask!).

 

If I had realised that almost nothing would match it (optical in and out for a start) ever again, I'd have kept it and had it fixed frown.gif

 

Would love another but prices are just stupid now.


Edited by Jamesy1969 - 2/9/13 at 5:56pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)